Not open for further replies.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Hi ECF,
My name is Dino owner of MadTown Vapor. We offer free samples to customers that have not tried our juice. You are able to pick two samples from our samples page. We do ask that you pay the shipping of $2.50. After trying our samples please leave your reviews in this thread. If you have already tried our samples or juices please feel free to leave a review as well. This will help people decide what flavors will work best for them.

Here are the rules
1) Must not have ordered free samples before.
2) Must be two different flavors

Here is how you get our samples.
1) Go to www.MadTownvap.com and sign up for an account.
2) Then go to our contact page and ask for samples.
3) You will then receive an email when we have opened your account to order free samples. "It may take up to two days depending how busy we are"
4) Then you may go to our nicotine juice page and follow links to our samples.

Thanks

Ordered 2 samples at 12mg's of Nicotine each with max VG for dripping

Vanilla custard was really good and spot on, Good flavoring even at such a high vg ratio. Could not have asked for a better blend.

Alota Horchata was not what I expected but was good none the less. Personal preference I would like less Cinnamon taste to it as I felt it overwhelmed the juice. I do enjoy cinnamon flavors which is why I said I liked it but again I felt it just overwhelmed the rest of the flavors.

I encourage people to try this sample deal and review flavors for more info to be put out on these well priced E-juices!

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Ordered 2 samples at 12mg's of Nicotine each with max VG for dripping

Vanilla custard was really good and spot on, Good flavoring even at such a high vg ratio. Could not have asked for a better blend.

Alota Horchata was not what I expected but was good none the less. Personal preference I would like less Cinnamon taste to it as I felt it overwhelmed the juice. I do enjoy cinnamon flavors which is why I said I liked it but again I felt it just overwhelmed the rest of the flavors.

I encourage people to try this sample deal and review flavors for more info to be put out on these well priced E-juices!

Thanks James for your review. Last week we came out with a Alota Horchata Mild in our lineup. It has a mild cinnamon instead of the hotter cinnamon used in the Alota Horchata. It also has a almond hint to it.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
im awaiting your vapemail, and ordered an extra blue moon because im homesick and know ill love it, def ordered the sample outside my norm and ordere mild horcha, and badger. cant wait to try and ty for the offer!

Welcome Sjtown,
Thank you for trying our samples and for your service to our country.

Last edited:

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
I ordered mine on the 25th, and they arrived yesterday (the 28th), thank you! I haven't tested them yet, as I'm waiting for some vape mail (my first vv/vw mod and new tanks/coils) to arrive first. Anyways, I got the Honey Badger & Bubble Gum (both 18mg), and I'll make sure to come back here and let everyone know how I like them :vapor:

Although before I test them I have to admit that I am very picky when it comes to e-juice, I've only ever really liked 1 flavor, and I've tried at least 10. Not to mention only 2 or 3 out of those 10 different flavors were even tolerable to me.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
As soon as I get my grubby mitts on 2.50$ I am all over this! And since I start a new job tomorrow after 6 months unemployed its actually on the near horizon now!

Weee

Thanks for the offer.. Great way to get people to try your juice.. And if its good (it should be if you are gifting samples) then it gets repeat biz.

Smart!

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I tried the Kool Menthol sampler and my wife loves it. Just ordered 30ml.

Well I have been holding off waiting to see if anyone tried the "Kool Menthol" flavor and would possibly leave a review before ordering it "Myself", especially since I have been looking for a "True Menthol Tobacco" Flavor that is as close or similar to a Kool Cigarette as possible and that I am looking for as an ADV so I can become a "Full Time" Vaper . . . THANKS ! ! ! :thumbs:

Hopefully, there is NO Sweet Mint/Peppermint taste or added Sweeteners/Sugar Substitutes as I have gotten from so many other menthols I've tried, just Pure Simple Menthol Tobacco with a Cool refreshing after feeling . . . :D

Now to follow the :rules: and get an order in for a sample of the "Kool Menthol" flavor . . . :D

AND - THANKS ! ! ! for the opportunity "Dino.Spinelli" to get a "free" sample . . . :D :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread