Sapphire: Major problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
OK, I just received my shipment of Sapphires. I filled them up, and started vaping.

I now realize I have a major problem. GotVapes is out of stock for any additional purchases. I would have bought more than 1 pack, but the ordering was capped at 1 per order. I hope that GotVapes gets more in soon, and increases the amount one can order.

The only real problem I have encountered is one of my own doing. I was in a hurry, and grabbed the stem of the filler nozzle and tore it clean off. D'Oh!

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
OK, I just received my shipment of Sapphires. I filled them up, and started vaping.
U
I now realize I have a major problem. GotVapes is out of stock for any additional purchases. I would have bought more than 1 pack, but the ordering was capped at 1 per order. I hope that GotVapes gets more in soon, and increases the amount one can order.

The only real problem I have encountered is one of my own doing. I was in a hurry, and grabbed the stem of the filler nozzle and tore it clean off. D'Oh!

That is hilarious I was so coming here to defend the sapphire by saying the only major problem is they are out of stock. Good call jcleaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread