Sapphire, when can I order more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
I have tried for a long time, and i never seem to be able to find any sapphires in stock. This is the only cartomizer that seems to work for me, and i am now on my last 2 sapphires. I need to find some more soon! Is there any hope that they will appear back in the store, or am I out of luck? I have tried the Phoenix bottom coil in the meantime, and they are fine if it works; but they tend to leak like a sieve even if filling correctly. Besides, the Sapphire is easier and much more convenient to fill.

If the sapphires are not going to be in stock, does anybody know of any other suppliers for these?

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
You mentioned Sapphire and Phoenix, so I'm guessing you like bottom coils. Lemme suggest that you try some of the Kanger bottom coil cartos (the T3, MT3, Mini T3, and the EVOD [with others on the way])... the EVOD in particular.

I know that this is not an answer to your question... sorry... but the Kangers really are good bottom coils.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
Well, i tried the EVOD. I won't say too much about it as perhaps I am doing something wrong, or I just got a dud. But it won't fire on any of my egos, and it leaks worse than anything I have ever used. I did fill it upside down as shown, and very tightly screwed in the base. i also made sure that the unit itself was fully screwed in.

I think i am going to have to wait for something that i trust. I am currently unemployed and can't afford to waste money on new things if they do not work for me.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Well, i tried the EVOD. I won't say too much about it as perhaps I am doing something wrong, or I just got a dud. But it won't fire on any of my egos, and it leaks worse than anything I have ever used. I did fill it upside down as shown, and very tightly screwed in the base. i also made sure that the unit itself was fully screwed in.

I think i am going to have to wait for something that i trust. I am currently unemployed and can't afford to waste money on new things if they do not work for me.

Wow.......sorry you're having a problem with the EVOD. Were you careful to not get any juice in that center tube? That's the only thing I can think of that may have caused the problem........

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
OK, a quick followup. It is now working. The head was not screwed in tightly. I think that is what it is called. The part with the wick wasn't tight at all. Once I tightened it and tried again it seems to be working fine. i will have to keep an eye on leaking, as it is quite wet from previous attempts.

I do like the EVOD if it is working as it is now. I just have to be sure EVERYTHING is tightly screwed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread