Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
Dear friends of Eleaf!

Have you used Ello Duro with HW mesh coils, or Melo 4 with EC mesh coils, even new GS Drive with GS Air M coils?;)Which atomizer&coil combo is your favorite? And why is it your favourite?:)Please share with us below.
If not, don't hesiate to get yours! Once your order is over $59.9, you will get a $10 off. :thumbs:Don't miss out.
pTTiU7s7vRo.jpg

Just order via:
SALES

All the best,
Eleaf Marketing Team

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Strtsmthng

Aug 15, 2018
Big fan of Eleaf products, currently my favorite is the MELO300 with the ERL RBA ;-) Speaking of which - any chance for an updated atomizer using the ER/ES type coils?
Other than that, ELLO/ELLO Vate with HW3 is my favorite Eleaf combination (and I guess I have tried all the coils available including the new mesh coils). Any chance of releasing a triple mesh/net coil for the HW base atomizers?

Reactions: stols001

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
Big fan of Eleaf products, currently my favorite is the MELO300 with the ERL RBA ;-) Speaking of which - any chance for an updated atomizer using the ER/ES type coils?
Other than that, ELLO/ELLO Vate with HW3 is my favorite Eleaf combination (and I guess I have tried all the coils available including the new mesh coils). Any chance of releasing a triple mesh/net coil for the HW base atomizers?
Dear beleafer, thanks for your suggestions. We will feedback to our R&D.

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
The HW coil line is -great-. They last, they taste, plus they are on the baby beast compatibility list. I use HW coils in my JT Procore and Smok Big Baby Beast tanks, but I have not yet tested HW Mesh coils.
Thanks for your love. Hope you love the HW mesh coils as well.

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
As a possible solution IF the RBA needs to be taller than the HW type coils:

Since most ELLO atomizers come in 2 (short chimney top cap) and 4/6.5 mL (long chimney top cap) versions:

Combine standard base, HW RBA (tall), 4/6.5 mL glass AND 2 mL top cap?

That way, fully compatibility would be possible without requiring a special extra glass.
Nice advice!

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
If the RBA is exactly as tall as the normal coils = people with 20 different atomiser models can, and will, buy it as a better replacement for the Smok Baby RBA. That coil format is so popular to its wide compatibility. It's the only reason why I have 2*Smok Big Baby Beasts, 2*Joyetech Procore atomisers, and 1*Ello Mini XL on the way to me. They all share the same coils. Hell, I would probably buy 10 new standard length RBAs myself, if they existed.

If the RBA is taller than a normal coil = only very few people with Ello tanks will come to enjoy the RBA, and they'd have to buy an additional long glass too (if they only have the 2ml original atomiser). That makes as little sense as what Smok did with their RBA. Awful.

So better build a slightly bulkier coil body with standard height, rather than to extend the length. There's plenty of space to build a single coil even on a 22mm atomiser.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread