Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That’s one thing I dislike about the vaping business. There’s always new stuff coming out and everything from six months or so are no longer in stock.

So now if I fall head over heels with a device or atty I end up buying at least one more or many more. “Sometimes” I go a little overboard with my so called backup gear.

For example I love the Topside single battery squonker. I ended up buying about 20 of them lol! Same with the dead rabbit v3 RDAs. I think I have at least 15 just of the RDAs. And I just recently bought the dead rabbit pro which also has fantastic flavor and clouds.

I keep about 10 different mods in my daily rotation. Each just a bit or even a lot different from the others. It makes it interesting.

Honestly I probably have so much gear I could open a vape shop!

Have a good night!

Reactions: DPLongo22

King0244

Apr 8, 2024
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s one thing I dislike about the vaping business. There’s always new stuff coming out and everything from six months or so are no longer in stock.

So now if I fall head over heels with a device or atty I end up buying at least one more or many more. “Sometimes” I go a little overboard with my so called backup gear.

For example I love the Topside single battery squonker. I ended up buying about 20 of them lol! Same with the dead rabbit v3 RDAs. I think I have at least 15 just of the RDAs. And I just recently bought the dead rabbit pro which also has fantastic flavor and clouds.

I keep about 10 different mods in my daily rotation. Each just a bit or even a lot different from the others. It makes it interesting.

Honestly I probably have so much gear I could open a vape shop!

Have a good night!
haha i felt you. i just recently start vaping. and got few one already but the one i really really want now is like SBS. all they have is boro. maybe i should go for boro. u got any boro ?

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

Users who are viewing this thread