Scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
i payed 50 dollars for what he said 2-300 ml (it was 4, 36ml plus a 30 ml and a about 10,3 ml).

Four 36mls, one 30mls, and ten 3mls makes 204mls. It has to be said, that's pushing the "2-300mls" description. But really it would be sensible to confirm exactly what you are buying before agreeing to any deal. Without that you have no come back IMO.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I've had good dealings with the seller that is in question. I've bought stuff from this person without any issues and vice versa. juice is something that just because one person doesn't like, doesn't mean that someone else won't. I've had my fair share of terrible tasting juices that my neighbor loves.

In the negative feedback, the seller lists all of the juices which are name brand. Also states, and I think he meant, 200-300ml's total in the sale. I can see where it may be misleading but you had the right to question before making the purchase to get a closer total in the amount of juice that was for sale.

As for buying juices from another person, I have no problem doing it. In fact, I've found some of my favorite vapes by doing so.

Sorry you feel as though you have been ripped off. Not everyone is out to do that to another member but calling the person out on this is a little childish. You can always ask a moderator to intervene or file a PP complaint if you sent the money as "goods" and not a "gift."

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
If you paid with paypal, you can always file a claim "item not as described", if indeed the item is not as described.

I've had 2 bad deals in the classys, the others were all fabulous. You do have to be very careful though. A "super member" is simply a classification of the number of posts a member makes.........this does not necessarily reflect that the member is a "super" person to purchase from, or even talk to.

Flux is a name brand. It's from GotVapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread