• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Scubagen V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Over The Rainbow
I'm thinking of getting a friend of mine to help to CNC a V3 since the diagram and dimension is available online.

thats a great idea! if ur going through with it can you hook me up with one aswell :) i saw how a cnc machine works, but i think the tricky part is making the 510 connection, coz the original scubagen v3( the big one) requires you to salvage the connection of your choice from a carto then you need to run a wire in the unit from the connection to the top post which i and alot of peeps here in ecf are having trouble with, so if you can do it with the integrated 510 connection like the scubagen mini it would be great!

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
thats a great idea! if ur going through with it can you hook me up with one aswell :) i saw how a cnc machine works, but i think the tricky part is making the 510 connection, coz the original scubagen v3( the big one) requires you to salvage the connection of your choice from a carto then you need to run a wire in the unit from the connection to the top post which i and alot of peeps here in ecf are having trouble with, so if you can do it with the integrated 510 connection like the scubagen mini it would be great!

Well, cant seems to find a mini diagram for now. So right now is the V3 diagram which is shown to my fren. He say no problem to get it done..Waiting for him to quote me a price for some starters to try..

Let's see if my friend is able to materialise the idea first..

Last edited:

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
was just being modest about it...

andMC28. this is exciting! queuing up here...

was just being modest about it...

andMC28. this is exciting! queuing up here...

Can tell that u're excited by ur dbl post.. :lol:

The secret to soldering wires to connectors for ur PV is not to use soldering irons at all.

a454a.jpg

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
What does co op and cnc means?

Co-op means a group of individuals banding together to buy stuff from wholesaler or OEM in order to get bulk discounts. This can be done via a single point of contact where wholesaler ships every piece to buyer seperately or wholesaler ships to POC who in turn ship to individuals.

CNC is Computer Numerical Control. It is a term to describe a manufacturing process where a mill, lathe, router, cutter & etc is controlled by a computer telling the machine how to cut, where to cut. This produces very precise work pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread