searching for best maple flavored juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
I would really love to hear some opinions/recommendations on what folks consider to be the best tasting maple flavored nic juice. I'm interested in the straight flavor, as opposed to one mixed with tobacco. Vapor production is not all that important to me, but good throat hit definately is. Oh, and a pre-mixed one is preferred, as I've never attempted mixing my own:blush:

ACM

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
I know you said you don't want a maple/tobacco mix, but Backwoods Brew has one that's gotten some nice reviews on this forum. Just thought you might want to know, in case you didn't mind the tobacco element so much. Vermont Vapor has a maple flavor, too, but I don't know anything about that one. It's a maple/tobacco blend, too, though.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
I know you said you don't want a maple/tobacco mix, but Backwoods Brew has one that's gotten some nice reviews on this forum. Just thought you might want to know, in case you didn't mind the tobacco element so much. Vermont Vapor has a maple flavor, too, but I don't know anything about that one. It's a maple/tobacco blend, too, though.

I have seen those glowing reviews of BB maple tobacco too and just placed an order for some:) Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread