Second day vaping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loafcycle

Jul 9, 2018
Hello all, pleased to meet you, i am from Portugal and have been vaping for two days, currently smoking a mix of tobacco flavour with strawberry /kiwi flavour mixed in for sweetness. My first two purchased flavours :)

New to the forum, enjoying the post your setup 2 thread, will be posting there tomorrow.

Have a good summer :)

loafcycle

Jul 9, 2018
Welcome! Sounds very yummy, I got a peach juice I didn't care for and I mixed it with a tobacco I found too harsh. It's now yummy, but took me years to figure out how to mix juices robe pleasing so good on you!
Hello, my tobacco flavour is soft and has no nicotine, the strawberry/kiwi has nicotine, so it is my first mix :)

loafcycle

Jul 9, 2018

Attachments

• DSC_0051.jpg
    DSC_0051.jpg
    966.6 KB · Views: 21

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
Great choice with a pico! It will grow with you and should service you well for quite some time. It will allow you to try different things if you choose. If you don't get shinyitis and end up with more devices then any sane person needs lol! I would recommend asap getting some kind of backup just because things can happen and you don't want to be without.

Like lol what happened to me last week, I had my little stealth device in my pocket and was getting ready to go out. Now if you have children you might know one can't be let alone in the bathroom. So I was fixing my hair with my little one hanging off my leg and somehow she took the little thing out of my pocket- it was turned off of course! And before I realize what is going on or even that anything was going on she throws it into the bathtub behind me where my teenager had a bunch of buckets full of tie dye. I heard splooosh and baby started laughing hysterically and I turn around with my hair half up and half down wondering what happened? Took a minute to realize my pocket is empty and figure out which bucket my mod was in. It's now very very dead. Took a few days to get my hands to be a normal colour not smurf blue!

Lol thank goodness my backups have backups!

Reactions: Upinsmoke

loafcycle

Jul 9, 2018
Great choice with a pico! It will grow with you and should service you well for quite some time. It will allow you to try different things if you choose. If you don't get shinyitis and end up with more devices then any sane person needs lol! I would recommend asap getting some kind of backup just because things can happen and you don't want to be without.

Like lol what happened to me last week, I had my little stealth device in my pocket and was getting ready to go out. Now if you have children you might know one can't be let alone in the bathroom. So I was fixing my hair with my little one hanging off my leg and somehow she took the little thing out of my pocket- it was turned off of course! And before I realize what is going on or even that anything was going on she throws it into the bathtub behind me where my teenager had a bunch of buckets full of tie dye. I heard splooosh and baby started laughing hysterically and I turn around with my hair half up and half down wondering what happened? Took a minute to realize my pocket is empty and figure out which bucket my mod was in. It's now very very dead. Took a few days to get my hands to be a normal colour not smurf blue!

Lol thank goodness my backups have backups!

That sounds quite funny,even though it isn't , thanks for sharing your story-and for the advice :)

Reactions: JanTee

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello all, pleased to meet you, i am from Portugal and have been vaping for two days, currently smoking a mix of tobacco flavour with strawberry /kiwi flavour mixed in for sweetness. My first two purchased flavours
Welcome and glad you joined.
Great choice of flavors, tobaccos is perhaps one of the more predictable great tasting flavors as a general class.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hello all, pleased to meet you, i am from Portugal and have been vaping for two days, currently smoking a mix of tobacco flavour with strawberry /kiwi flavour mixed in for sweetness. My first two purchased flavours :)

New to the forum, enjoying the post your setup 2 thread, will be posting there tomorrow.

Have a good summer :)

Hi loafcycle and welcome to the forum! Congratulations on going 2 days without a cigarette!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread