Status
Not open for further replies.

vision83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
http://designpg.com/photo.jpg

First/second post on this forum but have been reading it for about 4 months and besides for some of the members going back and forth about mood points, it’s an excellent source of knowledge. I first like thank everyone here that helps new people into the world of vaping. At first this can be a little over whelming due to the all of the different products and opinions. And the so called brick and mortar stores seem they know exactly what you need. (Sales I get it)

So here are my questions that I have searched for and really haven’t found any reasonable responses too…

My Current hardware

1. joyetech eVic FW 1.2
  2. Samsung 2600 Mah and 3400 Panasonic battery. The models on the joyetech website.
  3. Two Itaste 510 VV version 3 (no magnet connector) Both were bought from different vendors both have the 510 threading and only one has the 808 threading??. 800Mah
  4. Vision ego-t 1100Mah black rubberized 510/808 threading.
  5. 3 Vapeonly BCC 3.5ml clearomizer
  6. 1 Vision Viva Nova STV (black) came with my eVic kit.
  7. 5 or 6 different CE style clearomizers. The iClear 16 completely cracked after 2 days of use, but worked great for those two days.

Juices that I like (Have tried 10 or so different vendors and I know there are still some more good ones out there just haven’t got around to try them all)

1. Red Oak from Johnson Creek (but you do have to find the right flavor)
  2. Virgin Vapor (almost all the juices) I did have one get a little cloudy but wasn’t too worried about it.
  3. Tasty Vapor, got my first order just the other day and flavor wise absolutely amazing. Sometimes I have to put it down and go back to my Johnson Creek. I wonder if I should have requested half sweetened.
  4. Dripology (local brand here)

I am seeming to like the higher VG blends if not 100% VG if the flavor is there. I have noticed I have to clean the atomizer more because of build up around the coils.
Ok now for the questions –

1. I want all GLASS tanks and stainless steel where the juice meets the hardware. For example a glass clearomizer (Finally I was able to order the Kanger Protank but have not tried them yet.) I would love a complete glass setup like ibtanked but with locking end caps.
  2. With the eVic being out for almost 4 months there has to be someone making custom battery tubes for it.
    [*=1]As most people agree they would want the tubes for 18650 batteries and 18350 batteries. A real carbon fiber / steel tube with a matching top cap would be great. No wraps I have seen them and want something more professional.
    [*=1]Websites that I have found after hours and hours of searching-
    [*=1]Pink-mule.com
    [*=1]Delanie Mods (http://vaporyvida.es) Real Carbon fiber very close to what I am looking for.
    [*=1]Sphink V.1 (madcatmsia.blogspot.com) I wish there were more close up pictures of all the custom parts (end cap, tube, top cap)
    [*=1]With the eVic mod basically contained all in the head unit there are so many possibilities and with a large vendor picking up some quality custom parts people would buy them.
  3. With heavy vaping habits which battery is going to last the longest in an eVic?? There is the 3400 Pan., 2600 Samsung, and AW batteries that have read are good. Also a Panasonic hybrid.
  4. In using an 18350 battery tube on the eVic what is the recommended battery? Also button top or flat top? (I would believe it depends on the battery tube) The highest rating I have seen is 1200 Mah for an 18350 battery. But most people are recommend the AW batteries. And what’s up with an 18350 battery only being 1/3 the capacity of an 18650 and it’s more than half the size?
  5. What would the best battery charger that has have a digital gauge (that shows the charge/voltage) and have the ability to charge 2-4 different batteries at the same. (maybe even with USB and AC connector) To power it from a USB port or wall outlet.
  6. Is the new Black eVic tube casing rubberized (and what about the top cap would that be rubberized?) I am talking about the eVic branded casing (Joyetech Joye eVic tube casing )
  7. How well does the ego-t mod tube fit? 18650 and 18350. Also there seems to be a Version 2 of the 18350 is there a Version 2 of the 18650 casing with a vent hold? Does the 18650 ego-t mod tube have a removable end cap and vent hole?
  8. Any vendors with a glass vivi nova or glass vapeonly BCC or a glass CE4 style? (I have ordered the Kanger Protank only concerns 2.5ml capacity and can’t change the drip tip.)
  9. What is the best glass tank system that I can just buy the complete unit? (510 connection)
  10. Does anyone have any internal pictures of the IHybrid (for some reason I just want one)?
  11. Any concerns with the eVic batteries from Joyetech are not protected?
  12. Why can’t we have a ceramic wick in a atomizer?
  13. Also is there any non-toxic liquid I can soak an atomizer in over night to clean it completely? To dissolve any gunk left on the coils and silica wick. The wicks seem to turn black over time and not work as well. (flavor and wicking)
  14. How long does most juice last?
  15. Dual coil or single coil? I used the Iclear 16 and liked the vapor production but didn’t notice it much better than a single coil.
  16. What is going to be the next big thing in vaping? (There must be way to vaporize eliquid without coils and wicks that is more consistent over time) Then we can focus on better battery technology and the best tasting juices.

Thanks for any help and Suggestions!

chuoskua

Mar 21, 2013
USA
pretty random and pretty awesome.
17.jpg
05.jpg

vision83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA

vision83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
wow thats awesome.

Thanks... no disrespect to the provari people but this is what you can do with all in one head unit with a computer interface. Wish provape could follow… Anyways thanks to Edward at sun vapers for even getting a fused glass tank here. Watch everyone follow…

Actually it’s not fused… but they have found a way to bond the metal to glass.

Last edited:

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
"
" tag around your first link does wonders.
IMG_2858.JPG

The bOd by Leo mentioned in a couple posts above pictured with a 19mm XL IBTank. The bOd is a telescoping tube that takes 18350 to 18650 and everything in between (also takes care of the length variation between manufacturers/individual batteries).
9&10. Li batteries are not created equal. mAh rating is to be taken with a grain of salt. For e-cig purposes, I prefer AW IMR.
11. XTAR VP1
13. Both tubes fit the EVIC fine. There is also 18650 tubes that look like the new 18350 EGO T Upgrade tubes (with removable end cap and vent hole) I got mine at health cabin.
16. Picture of an ihybrid with top cap removed (wasnt sure what you mean with internals)
IMG_2857.JPG

17. Have not personally used them.
18. There was a prefab atty that used ceramics called AVA. $50 disposable atty.
19. Try Everclear.
20. Depending on how fast you're using them :D, J/K

http://designpg.com/photo.jpg

First/second post on this forum but have been reading it for about 4 months and besides for some of the members going back and forth about mood points, it’s an excellent source of knowledge. I first like thank everyone here that helps new people into the world of vaping. At first this can be a little over whelming due to the all of the different products and opinions. And the so called brick and mortar stores seem they know exactly what you need. (Sales I get it)

So here are my questions that I have searched for and really haven’t found any reasonable responses too…

My Current hardware

1. Joyetech eVic FW 1.2
  2. Samsung 2600 Mah and 3400 Panasonic battery. The models on the Joyetech website.
  3. Two Itaste 510 VV version 3 (no magnet connector) Both were bought from different vendors both have the 510 threading and only one has the 808 threading??. 800Mah
  4. Vision ego-t 1100Mah black rubberized 510/808 threading.
  5. 3 Vapeonly BCC 3.5ml clearomizer
  6. 1 Vision Viva Nova STV (black) came with my eVic kit.
  7. 5 or 6 different CE style clearomizers. The iClear 16 completely cracked after 2 days of use, but worked great for those two days.

Juices that I like (Have tried 10 or so different vendors and I know there are still some more good ones out there just haven’t got around to try them all)

1. Red Oak from Johnson Creek (but you do have to find the right flavor)
  2. Virgin Vapor (almost all the juices) I did have one get a little cloudy but wasn’t too worried about it.
  3. Tasty Vapor, got my first order just the other day and flavor wise absolutely amazing. Sometimes I have to put it down and go back to my Johnson Creek. I wonder if I should have requested half sweetened.
  4. Dripology (local brand here)

I am seeming to like the higher VG blends if not 100% VG if the flavor is there. I have noticed I have to clean the atomizer more because of build up around the coils.
Ok now for the questions –

1. I want all GLASS tanks and stainless steel where the juice meets the hardware. For example a glass clearomizer (Finally I was able to order the Kanger Protank but have not tried them yet.) I would love a complete glass setup like ibtanked but with locking end caps.
  2. With the eVic being out for almost 4 months there has to be someone making custom battery tubes for it.
    [*=1]As most people agree they would want the tubes for 18650 batteries and 18350 batteries. A real carbon fiber / steel tube with a matching top cap would be great. No wraps I have seen them and want something more professional.
    [*=1]Websites that I have found after hours and hours of searching-
    [*=1]Pink-mule.com
    [*=1]Delanie Mods (http://vaporyvida.es) Real Carbon fiber very close to what I am looking for.
    [*=1]Sphink V.1 (madcatmsia.blogspot.com) I wish there were more close up pictures of all the custom parts (end cap, tube, top cap)
    [*=1]With the eVic mod basically contained all in the head unit there are so many possibilities and with a large vendor picking up some quality custom parts people would buy them.
  3. With heavy vaping habits which battery is going to last the longest in an eVic?? There is the 3400 Pan., 2600 Samsung, and AW batteries that have read are good. Also a Panasonic hybrid.
  4. In using an 18350 battery tube on the eVic what is the recommended battery? Also button top or flat top? (I would believe it depends on the battery tube) The highest rating I have seen is 1200 Mah for an 18350 battery. But most people are recommend the AW batteries. And what’s up with an 18350 battery only being 1/3 the capacity of an 18650 and it’s more than half the size?
  5. What would the best battery charger that has have a digital gauge (that shows the charge/voltage) and have the ability to charge 2-4 different batteries at the same. (maybe even with USB and AC connector) To power it from a USB port or wall outlet.
  6. Is the new Black eVic tube casing rubberized (and what about the top cap would that be rubberized?) I am talking about the eVic branded casing (Joyetech Joye eVic tube casing )
  7. How well does the ego-t mod tube fit? 18650 and 18350. Also there seems to be a Version 2 of the 18350 is there a Version 2 of the 18650 casing with a vent hold? Does the 18650 ego-t mod tube have a removable end cap and vent hole?
  8. Any vendors with a glass vivi nova or glass vapeonly BCC or a glass CE4 style? (I have ordered the Kanger Protank only concerns 2.5ml capacity and can’t change the drip tip.)
  9. What is the best glass tank system that I can just buy the complete unit? (510 connection)
  10. Does anyone have any internal pictures of the IHybrid (for some reason I just want one)?
  11. Any concerns with the eVic batteries from Joyetech are not protected?
  12. Why can’t we have a ceramic wick in a atomizer?
  13. Also is there any non-toxic liquid I can soak an atomizer in over night to clean it completely? To dissolve any gunk left on the coils and silica wick. The wicks seem to turn black over time and not work as well. (flavor and wicking)
  14. How long does most juice last?
  15. Dual coil or single coil? I used the Iclear 16 and liked the vapor production but didn’t notice it much better than a single coil.
  16. What is going to be the next big thing in vaping? (There must be way to vaporize eliquid without coils and wicks that is more consistent over time) Then we can focus on better battery technology and the best tasting juices.

Thanks for any help and Suggestions!

You can get them cheap on Vape Royalty. They have both silver and black and it comes with the tail/ bottom end cap as well. I have their eVic tubes and they fit perfect!:2cool:

The Anyvape Brands leave a huge gap between the battery tube and the head unit. I wouldn't suggest buying an Anyvape tube fyi...

Basically all you need to do is

1) Buy one of those 18350 tubes from Royalty Vape or wherever else you may find one made for Joyetech eVic
2) Buy an eFest IMR 18350 battery
3) Put the battery in the tube and screw it on

Same way you would put the stock eVic tube on your eVic (twist on/ twist off) is the same way you would assemble the mini eVic.

It depends on if you buy a good eVic mini tube though. I've seen the cheap ones before fit really bad. Stick to sellers in the USA to avoid headache and fitment issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread