Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
A few people might have received a sample on their last order or maybe with a refund.

These samplers are going to be a part of our new juice line. To avoid bias opinions I only labelled the samples 1-5 and most were at 11MG's based in VG. If you can let us know what you think it would mean a lot to me. These are new flavours from our new premium line that is coming out hopefully by the end of this week or early next week. Please don't hold back and be honest.

Thanks again for your input.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I received a bottle labeled sample #1 11mg VG. My reaction is that it's a mild sweet tobacco flavor. It was a good flavor and had a very nice TH for an 11mg liquid. I couldn't help but think that the TH would really kick at 24mg. I'm a TH junkie so that would be good for me. I don't really like sweet liquids so I grew tired of it after a little while. I do however think that a lot of people might like it. The consistency is very thick and I had a hard time loading it into a carto. I could stand something a little thinner.

I forgot to mention that I sampled this with an lr306d cartomizer at 3.7v with a riva.

Last edited:

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 7, 2011
    Utah
    Sample #1

Very mild, slightly sweet tobacco flavor. The color hinted the nicquid was flavored, but I had to take several draws before I actually noticed any. Generally I use 80/20 or 70/30 PG/VG blends which may account for the overall bland taste. Since I don't use 100% VG nicquids I don't know if the sweetness was there on purpose or simply because VG is already on the sweet side. Vapor production was excellent as is expected with high VG nicquid. TH was milder than I prefer, but it was noticeable.

Overall... a perfectly vapeable nicquid. However, I tend to like more "in your face" flavors.

Sampled on a Darwin with a new 2.8 ohm Boge atomizer at 11, 10, 9, and 8.5 watts.

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    I feel a little bit on the spot here, I'm no connoisseur, particularly of tobacco flavors - so I'll just tell you what I *think*. It's interesting how if one is presented a Mystery Vape how your mind second-guesses everything. For all I know Sample #1's true flavor is Seaweed & Thyme.

I really LOVE Sample #1. I've been vaping it yesterday and today on a 1.5 ohm generic 306. It's gone now :(

This is a vape which would be perfect in a few weeks when the snow starts flying around here. It's a Fall/Winter vape...I think I get a hint of apple, a hint of spice, a hint of caramel, kind of RY4ish...VERY relaxing. I'd BUY it. I just don't know what you'd call it! The vapor is great (of course, 100%VG) BUT it has that throat hit...does this contain WTA? Either it does or you have performed a miracle and figured out how to deliver a fantastic NATURAL throat hit without it. Sample #1 is tremendously close to an analog without any of the smelly nastiness. It's freaking satisfying. That throat hit and lung-filling satisfaction is something only WTA and now Sample #1 have given me. 11mg nic? You'd NEVER know it!

The one thing I don't particularly care for about it is the 100% VG. Personally I've never been a fan of that...it kind of gives me a greasy vibe. I'd like it better 50/50 say, and I think that may enhance the flavor some. Sample #1's flavor borders a little bit on "too subtle" for me. But I would buy it just on the warmth, throat hit and relaxification factors alone, forget the flavor. I will vape this after shoveling snow. No, I would vape this all day long. I have NO IDEA what it is, though. :)

[Edit: I had written my review before I read anybody else's. I'm grateful that we agree that Sample #1 is tobacco and not Seaweed.]

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    You guys are great and thank you for taking out the time for your honest reviews and input.

I will give a few hints later on but would like to get a few more responses before I fill you in on the samples.

In regards to VG... I too have never been a fan of VG only ejuice. If you look at my website none of my juices are all VG (WTA is the only exception). In fact up till a month or two ago I only sold PG/VG base juice with a mix (80/20).

During the last year too many people have requested VG based juices, either due to taste or allergies. Now I'm not sure about PG and allergies, and I'm not a MD so who am I to question their reactions while vaping PG. I do feel that some people mistake a reaction to PG for allergies when it might be something else. Our new line will have straight vg as well as PG in our premium section.

I still feel the need to come out with a VG only line so I can accommodate more people. This does not mean I can't do a 50/50 mix as well with these flavors and add them to the site along with the VG only premium

Thanks again for the great reviews and please keep them coming.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 3, 2009
    Springfield, MO
    First, let me apologize for not posting a review sooner - I've been dealing with a family emergency which, at least for now, has settled down.

I received samples #3 & #4

I agree with the others that posted that #3 is definitely a tobacco flavor, which isn't a flavor I'm usually a fan of, but this had enough of a sweet undertone that I liked more than I would have expected.

I do prefer the flavor of #4, which I suspect is watermelon, but I also think there might be a hint of something else, possibly banana, that I liked.

When it comes to VG, I've had the same experience as Snork in the sense that 100% VG makes my mouth feel like it has an oily film. When I have the option to order a blend of PG/VG, I like a 80/20 or 70/30 blend. I'm not sure why, but I didn't get that sensation from either of these samples.

Like Hittman, I'm a throat hit fiend, but I was pleasantly surprised to get a fairly decent TH at only 11mg and, with the VG, lots of vapor.

While I'd probably continue to shy away from the tobacco flavors, I'd definitely be interested in the sweet and/or fruity flavors in this line.

Thanks for letting my test drive them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread