Sell Stratum Black Blast v1 (full black).

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvanZZ

May 11, 2021
Russia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sell a great mod OLC Stratum Black Blast. You have to sell something from your collection to buy new devices. I used them only a few times and kept them very carefully. Maybe there are connoisseurs?) Numbers 30 and 41. The price is $ 340 per mod.

Attachments

• bxzT15J1PsQ.jpg
    bxzT15J1PsQ.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 140
  • gEScTlk8wGk.jpg
    gEScTlk8wGk.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 127
  • hL9_yRx8jyo.jpg
    hL9_yRx8jyo.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 123
  • UlW2pXPXees.jpg
    UlW2pXPXees.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 124
  • VK6hnhExnTM.jpg
    VK6hnhExnTM.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Up! Number 41 is sold.

You can't get private messages in this forum until you make at least 5 non-spamming posts in the vaping sections of this forum.

You can't sell on this forum without access to private messaging because your sharing private information that can't be posted publicly.

You should have read the rules. Even if someone wanted they can't buy from you here because you have 0 posts in the forums.

IvanZZ

May 11, 2021
Russia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't get private messages in this forum until you make at least 5 non-spamming posts in the vaping sections of this forum.

You can't sell on this forum without access to private messaging because your sharing private information that can't be posted publicly.

You should have read the rules. Even if someone wanted they can't buy from you here because you have 0 posts in the forums.
And yet I was contacted by a person in private messages, and we agreed on everything. And the mod has already been sent.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
And yet I was contacted by a person in private messages, and we agreed on everything. And the mod has already been sent.

That's weird... your not supposed to be able to send or receive private messages without forum posts... and you don't have any..

IvanZZ

May 11, 2021
Russia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Это странно... вы не должны иметь возможность отправлять или получать личные сообщения без сообщений на форуме... а у тебя их нет ...
I can't send messages first, but if someone writes to me, I can freely reply to them. I will ask the person who bought 41 numbers to confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread