The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

For Sale Selling collection

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by BAM12, May 20, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BAM12

BAM12 Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    ILM, NC
    I have a lot of mods, this is the first half I’m selling. Many older collector pieces, a few not so rare and a few rare. If your a collector, then you know most of these already. Including the elusive Fogatti Hybrid. If anyone would like more pictures, just comment and I’ll post. Prices vary, or OBO. I’m not getting out of vaping by any means, but most of these have been sitting on my “vaping bookshelf”. I’ve been in the game for a long time, owned a b&m, but my love for collecting stop a long while ago. So I hope these goto good homes that will appreciate them. Most of them are like new and lightly used. Will be thoroughly cleaned and sterile before shipping if sold. Thanks guys and have. Great day!
    Sturm - 200
    Vaper V1 - 200
    Vaper V2 - 300
    Vanilla Media Blasted LE126 - 200
    Madz Modz #395 - 150
    Little Steam by Vent69 - 500
    SilverFox - 150
    Mutant w/ RTA(forgot name) - 300
    Fogatti 18650 Hybrid - 750
    NoSmoker 2.1(I think)18650 - 250
    InAx - 150
    Zenesis BAM #083 - 750
    iHybrid Fecta - 100
    Pulse - 100

I have all of the parts, extras, etc for most of them. Some haven’t ever been used.

Attached Files:

2. Jeff Mccollum

Jeff Mccollum Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2013
    las vegas
    What you want for the steampunk and who is it made by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. BAM12

BAM12 Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    ILM, NC
    Mike Baker aka Vent69. He was the original guy that started making handmade steampunk mods. These things are VERY rare. I think less than 30 made or so? I have the certificate for it somewhere, I’ll find it. Make an offer PM

4. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    @BAM12 You need to get your 5 posts in so you can use the PM system here for your transaction

5. BAM12

BAM12 Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    ILM, NC
    You’re correct my friend, is used to post on here all the time back in 2011-12, something like that. Logged in with my old info and then it said I was a new member lol. It’ll be done in a few minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BAM12

BAM12 Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    ILM, NC
    Should be good now lol

7. Jeff Mccollum

Jeff Mccollum Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2013
    las vegas
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. inganeer

inganeer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2012
    Missouri
  9. classwife

Supporting member

Actually no. This is against the Rules.
    You must post your prices (sorry, I didn't notice before that you didn't have them listed)

10. BAM12

BAM12 Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    ILM, NC
    I will work on that. Have them up soon. If that’s ok?

11. classwife

Supporting member
    Yeppers - that's fine :)

12. BAM12

BAM12 Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    ILM, NC
    Done my friend! Thanks for the heads up and letting me get that done without taking it down. I’ll have more mods posted within a few days.

13. badinfluence357

badinfluence357 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    Your prices also reflect 2011- 2012 prices...
    I sold my hellfire hybrids for 250.00 each My Rhino Hybrid in mint condition for 225.00. My Orion V3 in mint condition was going for 90.00 shipped within the US... If you really want to sale any of your gear you need to research what the items are selling for now a days on other groups like mod traders. You can always try to sell at retail but i doubt anyone is going to ditch out the money your asking. I'm not bashing your listing just giving you advice so you can actually sale some of you gear...
    Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

14. BAM12

BAM12 Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    ILM, NC
    Thanks man, honestly! I haven’t kept up with it so I didn’t have a clue! I’ll def change them, thanks!

15. godfatherI

godfatherI Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2015
    georgia
    Just wanted to say that I love seeing a no smoker mod. I’ve got the one with the screen. Smaller than a provari and just as good. Nice mod that’s real relevant today for MTL folks!