Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Selling Gen. BetterHalf's Squid Detonator mod in what I call the "Gunmetal" finish. Takes one 21700 Batt (always used with a Samsung 40T Batt) or can use an 18650 w/included Squid Silicone Sleeve adaptor. Goes to 120W w/21700 and does TC, VW, and Power/TC Curve.
Link to Squid Description for all Details:
Squid Industries - DETONATOR 120W Single Mod (MSRP $99.99)
I got one and love it still and use it often. I love the form-factor, aesthetics, size, weiight, Switch design and function,,, everything about it. The General saw it and wanted one too so,,, of course,,, she got one :thumbs: Well, she likes smaller & lighter form mods (ie. her SX MiniSL, Tesla tube, OBS Cube, Swag, Jester Pod, etc.) so this hardly ever got used and now she took it out of her Vape Stand and put it back in box.
So, time to put it up for Transfer to new Duty Station... :thumb:

Performs flawlessly and only very very minor, if any, signs of being pre-owned. Never left the House, in great used condition. In Box with all that came with and will add a bonus item of one Innokin Ucan juice/Liquid carrier. See Pics...
20191208_060315.jpg
20191208_060328.jpg
20191208_060401.jpg

These go for $90-$99 new Retail and can be found every now and then for $80 plus shipping.
Get this one for only $50 includes USPS 1st-class shipping w/Tracking.

Payment via Paypal only and sell/ship to lower U.S. 48 States only.

Check my Feedback to feel confident and assured in my Gear & descriptions.

Questions welcome and thanks much for looking & considering.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thanks for the kudos Ava. It performs just as good as it looks! Won't sell mine (that's mated to a Big Baby Beast in matching gunmetal) and hitting on it while I type.
It CAN be all yours,,, just give the word ;)

Thanks much for the Vouch Opinionated :thumbs: Greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread