Semi-New to the Forum, Just wanted to say HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all my fellow vapors here,

I am not new to vaping, have been doing so for over a year now. I joined the forum a while back mainly for advice on products. I am just now getting around to being active on here. Very happy to announce that I also just recently joined the CASAA!

I started out a little over a year ago using the basic stardust tank and the ego C joyetech battery. Let's just say that didn't stay around long with me as I wasn't really looking for an analog replacement so I desperately wanted something better with more flavor and more cloud production. Had already been quit off ciggs for over two years before I picked up an e-cigg. I basically started vaping because I used to be really into hookahs. Now I know they are quite different in some ways and similar in others but I just really enjoyed the variety of flavors I could smoke.

I ended up growing away from hookahs because of the hassle of them, and not really able to take it with me when I leave the house.

So a friend turned me onto the e-cigg. Now yes I do vape with nic in my juice. Oh well. Sue me. LOL.

Now am proud and happy to say that I can vape pretty much anywhere, anytime and just kick back with it. Currently my setup consists of a lavatube V2 and Kayfun Clone. I love love love it because I can drip, and have fun building my own coils for very cheap and with the lavatube can instantly check my watts/volts and my ohm read OH also my battery life all in one.

Well enough about me. If you have any questions, please ask away. Or just say hi, introduce yourself, or just drop me a line or two. :)

Happy vaping Everybody!

OH, over the time I have tried MULTIPLE lines of juices, but any and all suggestions are more than welcome as I am always looking for something new and different, though I don't really go for tobaccos.

Hello! I'm glad you became active. I was horrid here at first asking dumb questions (might still be). Now I kinda haunt the n00b forum area here to help others as I was helped. Nice to see you and glad you joined CASAA. We need to boost it to NRA levels to protect our e-cig rights.
- Joe

Yes this is a fun place and I'm starting to get carried away visiting all the pages and reading the stories. Have even visited some of the non e-cigg pages. I think I will always go back to the new members forum though because just like you I want to lend a helping hand. Yeah the FDA is trying to do their twist with things so always very important for everyone to stay on top of "Vapors Rights"!!

That's commendable. If I had a local B&M I would most likely support them. But in my little corner of Colorado we only have a head shop that is run by a couple of crooks :mad:

Yeah, down here in Texas the vape shops are popping up like wild fires and it's becoming more and more easy to spot out the head shops from the real down to home honest ones. I have one that I will never quit going to just because of how consistent they make my flavors.
I have a few all day vapes from them that I repeatedly enjoy but like I said I experiment with other lines just to try them. Oh how the list could go on...

Hello and welcome. I'm in the same situation as you. Been vaping over a year and lurking about as long. I just joined both ECF and CASAA as well. I figured if we are gonna fight this we may as well have the biggest gang we can....if nothing else there are enough of us to make a scene! I'm sure you have but if not I recommend MBV if your searching for flavors. It's super cheap they have a ton of flavors and you can customize everything. And if you spend $15 or more they throw I a free one. They will pick at random or you can request in the comment section.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. I'm in the same situation as you. Been vaping over a year and lurking about as long. I just joined both ECF and CASAA as well. I figured if we are gonna fight this we may as well have the biggest gang we can....if nothing else there are enough of us to make a scene! I'm sure you have but if not I recommend MBV if your searching for flavors. It's super cheap they have a ton of flavors and you can customize everything. And if you spend $15 or more they throw I a free one. They will pick at random or you can request in the comment section.

Right! My point exactly!! Besides that just about everybody on here says they feel better than ever switching over to e-cigs from analogs so....the FDA and whoever else can't mess with that. They'll try to say vaping is worse or whatever but not when you have this huge gang of people behind it. So yes the more the merrier and the better off we'll all be. I just hope taxes on this stuff doesn't end up costing an arm and a leg. And yes I have tried MBV. They're stuff is pretty good. :)

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Hi. I'm a lurker who have been vaping for nearly a year. I just want to come out of the shadows.

The sound of beer brewing, or maybe peanuts boiling, or maybe even pasta coming to a rolling roil is heard and suddenly YardByrd appears! He is seated on his faithful, plain, brown, wooden, perch, -with a bevel cut on 1/4 of the "T". A platinum "YB" medallion around his neck begins to glow green and you hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, voice translating for him:

"Hail, lauds, and greetings MilitantParasite! Salutations from across the Realms! I see we cross paths in this new Realm and I offer you a heartfelt "Welcome" to ECF. Lurk no more oh dissatisfied politico; reconsider your leaching ways and join us, here, in a symbiotic relationship which means we all will benefit! I look forward to seeing more posts, and hopefully, a profitable use of your chosen Realm of study, used, here, for your benefit and the benefit of others! I must away! Fondest Byrd wishes to your hopefully more mellow mate! CAW!"

YardByrd looks around carefully and raising his right talon scratches his perch, once; twice, and upon the final scratch disappears, with a poof, leaving a cloud of distinctively RY4 scented vapor in his wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread