Sense Herakles 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
@bombastinator
Hi, thought it best not to put a picture of this up on the other thread. Mines the Herakles 3. This one.
images (42).jpg

images (43).jpg

• Informative
Reactions: bombastinator

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Aha. Perhaps I was looking at the v1 then. It had three rings of metal around the bottom. I see what you are saying now.
Yeah, I forgot to mention initially it was the 3.
Its a nice tank. The coils I have at the moment are the VJet. Your typical older coil as you know has a single spiral wire, these are a double spiral wire.
Im going to try the Arrow Mesh coils in it next, but I'll have to wait a few weeks before I order those as I've been told I have exceeded my limit recently by the better half. :laugh:

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Aha. Perhaps I was looking at the v1 then. It had three rings of metal around the bottom. I see what you are saying now.

I tried the mesh coils in my vjet tank, was not impressed.:nah:
Hi guys, got some Arrow mesh coils over 2 weeks ago. Like them very much so got the 25mm Sense mesh tank. Saw a suggested wattage of 60 to 70. Blerrrgh.
Upped it to 80 and bang, flavour. Why the coil says 40 to 100 I dont get. Should be 70 to 100. Like them so much I just ordered 3 more packs. 40 up to 70 is hopeless flavour, but 80 is good, no, great. Air flow in the 25mm tank is so much better. Right now all my other tanks and coils are sidelined. Not expecting these to be around for too long though as I'm seeing them go "no longer available" on a lot of sites. Time to order some more for me. :)

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread