Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
hey there does anyone have any experience with a sense v Jet? I’m setting it up in tc mode ss but the only thing I can set is temperature. There isn’t a submenu that I can find that sets watts or anything else.

I looked at the “manual” and it only shows pictures of the ss mode but no submenu. Did an online search even went to sense website. Nothing.

Stumped. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Right now I’ve got the temp set for 370F which is warm enough for me.

Thanks

sara

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
there is not a way to change your preheat on the vjet sadly, i found the tc to be a bit too hard hitting with ss. i believe that it is setup for ss316 and if you use 316l you need to set the tcr for it. i will say that using the ss coils in the vjet tank with the ss TC roasted the cotton and destroyed my coil.

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
there is not a way to change your preheat on the vjet sadly, i found the tc to be a bit too hard hitting with ss. i believe that it is setup for ss316 and if you use 316l you need to set the tcr for it. i will say that using the ss coils in the vjet tank with the ss TC roasted the cotton and destroyed my coil.

Thanks @steeledragon78 Oh that’s good info to know! I’ve been using it with the NRG tank & the GT Ccell ceramic ss coils at 370 and it’s been enjoyable. Anything over 400 is just too hot for me on this mod.

I just bought the Heracles 3 for that mod & plan on trying it with the ss sense coil later tonight. I’ll update this and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread