• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sentinel Clone @ Fasttech (venting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtdewfreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Texas
can someone help me out here?

started with an ego kit, got me a VV lavatube, have a VV VW ZMAX V3 in route and recently ordered my first mech mod.

this one:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1398601

my question is about vent holes. as i learn more, i realize these mods need a a good vent hole. does anyone know if this model has a vent? is is part of the button?

there do appear to be vent holes on the 18650 extension sleeve, but what about in 18350 mode?

thanks

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
No, it has no vent holes in 18350 mode. In this mode it is air tight. Only on batteries above that size the vent holes come out. I know for sure because I have one and use 18350 only in it. However it is unlikely for battery to go critical in this type of mod (imo) since there is no permanent connection. You have to press the button to connect. And in case the atty is shorted, you'll know something is wrong because it's not going to vape. And you'll know that within one second of pressing the button and the battery should hold up fine for one second even in short. And in the worse case scenario I think the mod case should contain the pressure, it is pretty strong and 18350s are only around 1A capacity. But one day the capacity will multiply and than perhaps..........Kabooooomm!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread