• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

September Vapemeet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
Will be at my home on September 22nd. It will start at 4 pm. Here is what I've come up with so far, but all suggestions are welcome.

1) Firstly, this is a FARM; and as such, if it rains, there will be mud. If it dosen't rain, there will be dust. Dress comfortably! Expect your kids to get dirty, and then if it dosen't happen, it'll be a nice surprise! lol!
2) This vapemeet is open to the whole family. Bring your significant other and kids are welcome, with adult supervision.
3) My husband and I will be providing hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. We will also provide lemonaide, homemade ice tea, and some soda. If you want an alcoholic beverage, you are welcome to do so, just bring your own mixings.
4) Depending on how many attend this vapemeet, we may or may not have enough chairs to go around. You might want to bring your own.
5) This is going to be a pitch-in meal. To those of you who have culinary skills, we would love to sample your specialty dish! :D If not; or if you don't have time, you can always pick up something on the way.
6) Plates, cups, eating utensils will be provided.
7) I am gathering up some stuff to give away with raffle tickets!
8) I'm working on getting together a corn hole game for the adults, and one of those big air moonwalk thangys for the kids.
If it happens to rain, or be windy, we can play corn hole out in the big barn behind our house. Not sure about the moonwalk under same conditiions.
9) We have horses, and while rides will not be given due to insurance issues, cookies to feed the horses will be provided, under adult supervision.
10) I thought I might have a 'vape ring' competition, and Chuck has already stated that HE is going to win this competition! So practice people! Practice!!

NOW....where is all of this going to take place? Out in the middle of Nowhere! lol! But actually, it's relatively easy to find Nowhere.
The easiest way I can get a map to help you folks find us is to provide a google link. The big red 'A', marks the spot. We live at 6245 E 900 S, Carbon, Indiana. If you wind up at a log house, you've found us! If not, my phone number is 765-548-0051.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...t=h&ei=cBM6UNuMB9T16AGXlYCQAQ&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA

To those of you who will notice, this google photo was taken a few years back, before we had the green metal roof put on.

Have I forgotten anything??:blink: Probably! Just ask your questions, and I'll answer them as best I can.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
This sounds like I great time!!! I am most def goin to try and make it. Is there going to be a fire? Do u have animals? My birthday is the 18th, so I hopefully no other plans will get in the way, and if this is where I wanna go no one should have a problem right? Lol. I would be happy to make something, or a couple things to eat. I make a mean buffalo chicken dip and if there is a fire I will def bring some marshmallows !!
This sounds like a meet that's right up my alley!! Thanks so much for doing it!!!

Sent from my vaping lair

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
LOL! My hubby's birthday is the 18th also. He turns the big 70 this year!:D We are going to have another cookout on the 16th to celebrate that one. I hadn't thought about a fire, but we could definately do it! Especially now that we've gotten some rain. I'll add to my list to get a firering from the campground! And yeah, chicken wings sound great! I have animals. I have about 25 head of cattle, 4 horses, 3 dogs, 2 cats and one hubby.:p If the dogs become a problem, I can always stick them in one of the horse stalls. Come to think of it, if my hubby becomes a problem, I could do the same with him. lol! Looking forward to meeting you!

Edited to add: If you come, I'll help you with your signature.

Glock Rock

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
Indiana
Unfortunately, it would seem that I have come down with the plague. As icing on the cake, I am now also very nearly deaf until my eardrums heal from the ear infection that was born in Hell. The fevers aren't so bad now, at least. I'm afraid I'll have to bow out of this one. I just don't want to bring the plague into Kay's home.

I fully expect a write up of the awesome time everyone will have at this meet. Vape down a few batteries for me, guys! I'll be lying on the couch wishing I were dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread