Setting your voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
I need help. I am currently using a istick 50w and the main feature I LOVE about this thing is that I can set my v/w lock it and not worry that it will get bumped up or down.

I am having a hell of a time finding an upgrade with the same feature. I'm looking for something with external batteries (dual) mainly for battery life. I cape right around 44w.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

duc916

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Nor Cal
i havent looked much into it...do you have one?
I have the 100w. I already had a set of married 18650's so the investment was minimal ($36). Functionally it's no different than my iStick 50w. I don't vape much over 40w anymore so the extra power is lost on me. It has the option of micro-USB charging (fixed at 1A), or removing the batteries and charging separately, which could save you some time (e.g. Intellicharger I4 can do 2x18650's at 3/4A each). The button rattle was the biggest nuisance, but cured with a $10 silicone sleeve (authentic eleaf) from eBay.

The only other downside (so far) is it's a big mod, not pocket-friendly like the iStick50. I'd say it's about as big as three iPhone 5's stacked on top of each other. :D

Reactions: smilin0117

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
what i am looking for honestly i thought was pretty standard but i am finding is not. Its a wattage lock. so if i want to lock the wattage at say at 46.3 and not worry about it again i can do that. So when in locked mode the wattage will not change but I can still power the unit.

Not a lock to prevent misfires--i mean that is a feature i would also like...just not what i am talking about

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
Have a look at the Smok X Cube II and sigeleis 150w. They have the feature you are looking for.
I have not. I literally got no feedback on the sigeleis having this option. now...i have to do more research. I dont mind having several mods. I also want one with TC. Do either of these have that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread