Several VaporBomb e liquid flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy333

Jan 16, 2011
Scranton Pa
to start, id like to say i am a fairly new vaper but i have enough experience to base my reviews on.
first flavor: 7 leaf tobacco.... all i can say is its not really doing it for me. its got a tobacco flavor per say but not what i expected or like an analog, its more of a sweet but somewhat spicy flavor. 5/5 on th though. the flavor gets a 3/5 IMHO only because it fails to taste like burning tobacco, its more like chew and i gave up dipping a while ago and don't want to go back to that flavor. also vapor production only gets a 3.5/5
Next flavor is milk chocolate- Wow, it tastes as advertized and even gives me a good TH at 24mg. 5/5 on flavor. tastes more like chocolate milk than milk chocolate but i like that. 4.5/5 on TH and as far as vapor production its a 5/5 :)
final flavor i have to review is Red Bomb. Woot :) its a red bull flavor and is spot on. 5/5 on flavor. but Th is low for 24mg being 100 pg. and the vapor is low so id say.... 4/5.

Final notes-Shipping was fast, no complaints. i use a janty ego/sometimes a volcano e cig. also i got all these juices in 24mg nicotine. oh and as well as they are all 100% pg

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
try to be more descriptive instead of doing the number ratings thing...

good review though - you are the third person recently who gave their milk chocolate thumbs up... is it a creamy taste? a cocoa taste?

as for tobacco... there are other folks who specialize in making analogue-like vapes... check vapestein's analog awards blog...
it isn't easy and a vendor is going to have to perfect a steeping method or design a great absolute to get you there.

Vaporbomb creates some mighty tasty liquids... my favs were the cinnamon danish swirl, peanut butter cookie and blueberry smoothie.

vapi

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Ohio
Milk chocolate isn't as sweet as you might think, because of that I described it as a dark chocolate flavor but I think the OP is more correct saying it taste like chocolate milk. Smooth and creamy, doesn't need steeping either. But then I haven't used mine since the day of the review and I did vape it for the rest of that day I tried it.

Fullback32

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Colorado Springs
as for tobacco... there are other folks who specialize in making analogue-like vapes... check vapestein's analog awards blog...
it isn't easy and a vendor is going to have to perfect a steeping method or design a great absolute to get you there.

Thanks for the tip. I have yet to find a tobacco flavor I've liked from any vendor. I just quit trying after a while. It would be nice to find one that was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread