• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

share ur e-cig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahdex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
malaysia
Since the people everyone is so afraid of knows how to use the internet, and could find this forum, then it is only logical to assume that they know how to surf the forum and find out what mods there are out there and what they look like. It is also safe to assume that they also know how to google, so how does posting pictures here affect anything?

bro i replying to lonely la...:(

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Lol, nice conversation mob up.
I wouldn't want to waste time going down. Unless the big boss wana Speak to me. But first they have to talk to my secretary to book appointment.
XXA: I have all the evidence that you are trying to import E-Cig in this package. Do not try to find excuses.

Me: Why? What evidence that makes you say that this is an E-Cig?? This is clearly not a E-Cig. Look here, it's labeled as XXXXX.

XXA: Enough of your excuse. This thing is 100% an E-cig. Evidence? Take a good look at this web link (share your e-cig!). I have all evidence that your item is identical to those 'wonderful' pictures being shown there! Now stop finding excuse and get ready to get a penalty for your imports.

Me: ...............

Smoking Panda

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
woodlands
jus built a simple puck ..... running on 3 x aa eneloops directly without any ICs ....

:)

scaled.php

circuitsucka

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2011
Tin Hill
Photoon2011-10-13at1642.jpg

Yes I do admit I'm kinda addicted :p

from left to right - 4 randoms, purple eGo, pink eGo, red eGo-T, copper eGo-T, green eGo-T, blue eGo-T, white eGo-T, 2 white 510 280mah (automatic), 2 white 510 280mah (manual), black 510-T 220mah (manual), 2 black 510 180mah (manual)

xx

wah .... you really have an ego problem :p

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
WOW!! EGO-FANBOY!! :woot:

Photoon2011-10-13at1642.jpg

Yes I do admit I'm kinda addicted :p

from left to right - 4 randoms, purple eGo, pink eGo, red eGo-T, copper eGo-T, green eGo-T, blue eGo-T, white eGo-T, 2 white 510 280mah (automatic), 2 white 510 280mah (manual), black 510-T 220mah (manual), 2 black 510 180mah (manual)

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread