Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I can contest to this from personal experience....sheep are NOT stupid. They just have an unusually strong herd instinct so if they are seperated from the herd they tend to flounder. They also say sheep and goats are petrified of water....again....the herd instinct overrides all......I had a lamb that would jump in the bathtub with me....(why yes...of COURSE he lived in the house)........and when I was working for Fish & Game I used to take Abby's mother to work with me when she was a tiny baby......one day she came running into the raceways and took a flying leap right into a pond....because I was in it.

oh....and they are not timid either...hehe....I can also contest to that....sheep will kick your ....!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe....good point. I remember watching "shark week" on TV a couple years ago.....and a diver who had been "attacked" by a shark had spend years studying video footage of sharks attacking....and finally came to the conclusion.....that there is always a reason.....and a warning given.....it' s the diver who isn't listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread