Not open for further replies.

Harryinny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Syracuse NY
Company name
Shenzhen Kamry Tech.​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
1 October 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
First off, do not do any buying from this company, or any of their products sold through another vendor. I was given a Kamry K100 as a gift from my bud for turning him onto the whole vapeing thing. Hes a pro already at wicks and everything else. Now, the K100 Empire mod from this company is suppose to be pretty indestructable, you know, no electronic parts Ect Ect. Welp im here to say, Bull. First off when i was given the gift it was in great packageing and was in a nice zippered sort of sunglasses case. First problem was the small battery that came with it, it worked for a week and lasted 2 hours of very casual vaping. Now, the 18650 i think it is that came with it was great, good enough that i ordered 2 more from another company to have for this mod because it vaped like a train. One day i had my AGR tank on it and the mod dropped onto the floor off of the couch(it was in my lap and i forgot). What happened after was the AGR tank was knocked off of the mod and wouldnt fit back on it(the connector on the battery cover tube(chrome one) was rounded out too wide to put on ANY device to vape with. This from a drop of 4 feet at most onto a throw rug?

I contacted the company and wrote to the sales manager himself and told him the problem. Jacky HE is his name. Here is what he told me.

Thank you for your email.
I am sorry to heard that. We hope we could offer the best quality products to our customers.
For those problems you said, could you pls contact the retailer you bought the K100. and ask them to contact me or contact our company's seller. we will try to send new one for replacement.

Hope you still enjoy your vapor life.

Best regards,

Salesmanager of Kamrytech

Jacky HE
在2013-10-01 23:24:36,Jacky HEsalesmanager@kamrytech.com写道:

Ok so thats fine, so i write back to him and tell him it was a gift, and it was bought direct from them and gave them the guys name who bought it and gave it to me before he went back home to Kentucky. Every Email has been ignored since. Thats not acceptable and i would like them to send me the battery tube(cover with connector) as a replacement to their mod that they even advertise as being able to handle ANY rough usage without issues. They have done NOTHING and i have a mod sitting here with 3 batts and not a dang thing to use them with. Thats just great.

So as i saidn do not buy this product, for one, the batterys are junk and their customer service wont stand behind their product. Sprnd the extra money and get the AMERICAN Empire mod, youll probably be much happier. Sorry for any spelling errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread