Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I just ordered the new Kawasaki green LP Grand! Oh she is going to $¥!T a chicken! I'm going to add red blood splatter and call it my zombie vape. I will post pics soon. REO #2!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I won't tell if you won't, #3 on the way here, shhhhhhh!;)

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
That's alright, I've got another one coming, too. Mine doesn't even know about any of mine. She still thinks I am using my Egos! She's drop a load if she knew how much I've unloaded on vape gear in the last 3 months! She is one of the rare ones who was able to quit smoking cold turkey and when I couldn't, and tried various other methods until I found vaping, she was all for me trying it. She's glad I was able to get off of stinkies but doesn't want me to sub one addiction for another. If she knew!!!

Shinu77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Zanesville, OH
My wife is glad I'm not smoking, but she doesn't understand my hobbie. Doesn't know why one device won't suffice. I have my Hana Modz v3, mechanical clone nemesis and now after selling my provari for a reo. Should be here this week. She thinks I should've sold it and kept the cash. Tried to convince her we are not out anything. But each device serves a certain situation. :p

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I sure hope I never have to choose between my husband and the reo......................I'm gonna miss him. :sneaky:

Can wait to see pics.

"Just got a new Reo for my wife.......Best trade I ever made!!":D
No kidding, though...wife here is just glad I'm off the stinkies...and actually LIKES the aroma of the juices I vape (ALL NT, BTW...!;))
Looking for pics of the new addition!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
I just ordered the new Kawasaki green LP Grand! Oh she is going to $¥!T a chicken! I'm going to add red blood splatter and call it my zombie vape. I will post pics soon. REO #2!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All this talk of secrecy and blood splatter... That is chicken blood, right? ;)

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
After you get 5 of them it's easier to add another into the rotation without her noticing :p

So just get the pain over quickly and order another 2 or three.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you but it becomes a bit more challenging when you order Kawasaki green…..:D That baby is going to stick out like a sore green thumb.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I agree...I'm up to 5 of them already! I got my first one about 6 months ago...

I'm lucky and my wife understands my vaping hobby now... she vapes too, but very lightly. She is happy with her zmax and a pro tank... as long as I keep enough pts on hand so she can switch flavors and I keep making juice she is good.

I did get her a OG Reo mini and she doesn't love it. When I put an RM2 on it, I'm betting that may change though.

Thanks,
Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread