Shhhhh Labor Day Sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion Marra

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Florida
Ok, we have to keep this hush hush. Rob told me not to tell anyone before it's announced on the site. So the following information you didn't hear from me ok?

smoktek Labor Day Sale 10% off all items, that includes Daily Specials and already reduced items
. The coupon code will be posted here and on the site tomorrow.

I just felt you all needed a heads up before it was live. Kind of like letting the in people a preview of what is coming :)

But again remember don't tell Rob I told you.

orion

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Labor Day Sale! Save 10% on everything at smoktek.com for 3 days!

The sale starts at 12:01 EST Sept 1st and runs through Labor Day, Sept 3rd. This is an additional 10% discount on top of on-sale items or quantity discounts!

Use coupon code LABOR DAY to take advantage of this sale.

Be sure to check out the New Items page for all the latest new additions. Now is the time to get the VMAX, Ovale V8 or our Smokbox Varicool and other APV's at really great prices!

Enjoy the weekend, Have a safe and relaxing Labor Day!

Last edited by a moderator:

alffalvo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
Western Maryland
Don't tell anybody because we're closed Monday, but the orders will still be magically packed up and ready to ship on the 4th. :)

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for shipping my order First thing this morning I appreciatete that very much thats what I call Grade A+ customer service

alffalvo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
Western Maryland
I think you will love your Vmax. I have one also have a Provari. I use both of them daily. Just remember with the Vmax, regulate your voltage by Taste not voltage read out.

Orion

THANK YOU friend maybe if i need any help or have a question I can PM you for a little advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread