Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
All pending ELA orders have shipped (save a couple that have come in the past couple of days.)

Working on the Worhorses now and the remaining Simplicities and odd orders, should have it all wrapped up by weeks end approximately.

I snagged the last H/D Precise spring last night, order #1020. I in the queue for a Workhorse, order #770.

I left a note w/ the spring order - if you can/want to just ship the spring w/ the workhorse. I'm not concerned about the shipping I paid for the spring - no biggie. Just trying to save you having to package up 'just a spring' and ship it separately.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update: I'm up to date on emails, well, at least until I fall behind again...lol

We are finished with all unit orders and the last should ship tomorrow (Friday) so your tracking should update soon.

We still have odd parts only orders, should be able to get through most of those tomorrow too and the rest Monday.

So yeah, we are pretty much all caught back up!

ELA V2's are in stock, already assembled and ship in 2-3 business days.

We also found some 10440 parts and those are already assembled, ready to ship!

Found some Precise/PrecisePlus 16340 and 18650 parts too and i'll assemble those early next week for you.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I had the same delay before tracking updated, until the last 24 hours before it was delivered yesterday. Patience was hard, but rewarded with a truly beautiful mod that has a fit, finish and hand feel that I've never experienced before. Mine is a stealthy ribbed 14500 Simplicity that I don't want to put down.

I want to thank the Super T team for putting these last bits together with such great workmanship.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
What atomizer are you using with it, 440BB? Just got mine today, very sleek mod. I like the lock and button. Bit if a struggle to find a matching RDA that performs well.

I also received my WH 18350 and it looks and vapes amazingly with a derringer on it. So tiny that only the drip tip shows when holding it.

I'm looking at the Smoktech Squid or the Youde IGO-S for a small dripper setup. At 14.5mm diameter vs the Simplicity at 16mm, these are not an exact match but should be nice and pocketable. There are some higher end 16mm RDA's discussed in other Super T threads if you search on 14500 Simplicity on ECF.

The topper I'm using now is the Vision Mini Nova, also about 14.5mm. I am still a fan of top coils, but the Aspire Mini Nova bottom coil variety would work just as well. I realize that it may sound like a stone age setup to some, but it makes a light pocketable tank rig for me.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Goal is to have the pending orders (with the exception of the last week of orders) shipped by Monday. Also, I have pending emails to get through and i'll get those caught back up too by weeks end.

I don't to ECF like I used to... But I would LOVE to see a show of hands on how many people remember SuperT "ttips", they're debut product here on ECF back in 2009?!?! I still have my 2 stainless and 2 brass, 2 short, 2 regular length back when we actually used then to drip into the 510 attys!
For you that don't know, do yourself a favor and look up "superT t-tips" here on ECF. It will be a nostalgic experience for those that were here for the journey and even more fun for those that weren't to get the true history of how superT ABSOLUTELY changed how vaping worked, since 2009!!!!!!

A few weeks ago I made what looks to be my final order with superT. Although I TOTALLY understand why they cannot keep up with this lightning fast ecig mod market, it's sad to watch them go. After all, superT DID change vaping, for good, as we know it. We asked for what we needed, and superT made it happen! Tips used to have tiny pin-holes to suck air thru the cartridges. Lol. They were filled w/some sort of poly and we got sick of it. We figured out by taking that tip off and dripping directly on the atty was MUCH better. And David made the tips with larger holes. Beautiful, hand made products that are amazing to hold in your hands. Just want those that may not know, get to know a little history on what is happening here. And for those that has NEVER held a superT device in their hand, just WAIT.... And try to get someone to take a pic or video of the first time you hold it. It's like holding a rolex full of diamonds for the 1st time. It's a work of art, their devices are heavy and beautiful and even someone who doesn't have the know how to understand machining will even appreciate the beauty of their machining. Okay okay I'm done here. But seriously. I'm just glad I was able be a part of this historical company since day one, and even snag myself one last device before they bow out.

David, I would love to see you post once in a while, even just to show us a fabrication for some other industry. Good machining is good machining and I'd hate to see you go forever. Just dip in and say hello once and a while?

Thanks guys, and remember... Vaping, it's a journey well live to tell about!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
ruh roh!

I received my package this morning for order #1159 ... BUT ... it contained the product and invoice for someone else's order, order #1207.

I emailed that person asking, hopefully, that they received my shipment then we can just send each other the 'correct' order.

Haven't heard from them yet ... still hoping to hear something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread