Shipping issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xProxius

Feb 10, 2015
Covington,LA
Anybody ever had shipping issues with 101vapes?About 2 month's ago I ordered some stuff from them experience was excellent got my shipment in a few days later.February 7th I placed an order it shipped on the 9th tracking said February 9, 2015 , 1:54 pm

Picked up by Request

CARLSBAD,.CA.92010.

Dunno what that's about its been stuck on that since..earlier today I submitted a ticket to them.Still no response but the tracking info has updated now 20 minutes after I submitted it. February 12, 2015 , 1:11 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

MORENO VALLEY,.CA.92553

Mere coincidence or am I just being paranoid?I dunno what's up with this..guess I'm being skeptical because I placed another order for a red sigelei 150w last night..

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
A lot of places will batch ship - meaning your order might say picked up or even shipped, when all that has happened is a shipping label has been printed for it, and it's been placed in a bin awaiting delivery to the PO or waiting for someone to come collect it.

101vapes are one of the good guys out there, it could be your ticket had them investigate what was going on with your package, but I doubt it.

I usually order something and check back a week later, I'm done with worrying about erroneous shipping messages and updates. I've actually had something show up in my mailbox that was still showing as being in China.

See what their response is, but in my experience 101 can be trusted and I would say their customer service is some of the better out there.

xProxius

Feb 10, 2015
Covington,LA
A lot of places will batch ship - meaning your order might say picked up or even shipped, when all that has happened is a shipping label has been printed for it, and it's been placed in a bin awaiting delivery to the PO or waiting for someone to come collect it.

101vapes are one of the good guys out there, it could be your ticket had them investigate what was going on with your package, but I doubt it.

I usually order something and check back a week later, I'm done with worrying about erroneous shipping messages and updates. I've actually had something show up in my mailbox that was still showing as being in China.

See what their response is, but in my experience 101 can be trusted and I would say their customer service is some of the better out there.
Thanks for the reply.That's what I was thinking from all the good stuff I've heard about them.Just got a response from them.Glad they came back with a legitimate answer.Seems all will be well.

{Moderated}

Last edited by a moderator:

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I ordered a Sig mini from Elementvapes in California. They shipped it right away and my tracking said it would be delivered to Washington state on 2/9. It disappeared until today when I got a tracking email saying it was in Rhode Island. .... happens but it normally will get to you. Give it some time.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Note that if it's a first-class package, the included notification service is "delivery confirmation," and not necessarily "tracking." Usually you will still see progress updates throughout the transit, but this is not guaranteed as it is not technically part of the service unless you pay extra for it. Just last week I had a package that sat in limbo for several days after "shipping label created" with no update (no "picked up by request," no "processed through USPS sort facility," no nothing), until several days later when it arrived at my local post office and said "out for delivery."

Chromag9

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
United States
The last couple things I ordered from 101Vape had similar shipping issues (not their fault but USPS). It sat somewhere in California for days and never showed any updates. Then one day I checked the tracking on it and it went from like 2 tracking updates and sitting in CA to being "Out for delivery" with about 3-4 steps inbetween. The USPS just didn't update my tracking info until it was out for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread