Shipping Label?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkCam

Feb 6, 2013
Kent, WA
This feels like a very silly question, but can anyone tell me what Ms T's shipping labels look like? A picture with any addresses and tracking removed would be even nicer, but I honestly can't see anyone as wanting to do that.

I was hoping to place my first order with Ms T tonight, but my parents are morally against the idea of any smoking and absolutely would not understand so I need to decide if the packaging is discreet enough to have sent my place of residence or if I need to do what I've been doing with all the other things and have it sent to a friend's.
*mumble* Should do that anyway, but I'd hate to wait another week after it arrives to get it. *sigh*

From the name of the company and the imaging used it seems like I wouldn't have a problem, hence my asking here first, but you never know if someone happens to stick smoking or vapor related stuff on their labels and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thank you in advance and sorry for being a nusance. :oops:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hey PunkCam,

Ms T does not put anything regarding her company (including images, company name, etc) on the label or packaging. It will have her name (Tammy Loveless) and her return address, which is a PO box in Johnstown, PA. Your address will appear as you entered it into the order system, or how the post office standardizes it. We use the regular USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes (provided by the post office), which should easily fit in your mailbox too. As long as you are over 18, vaping is your business. She appreciates the need for discretion in her package labeling.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
This feels like a very silly question, but can anyone tell me what Ms T's shipping labels look like? A picture with any addresses and tracking removed would be even nicer, but I honestly can't see anyone as wanting to do that.

I was hoping to place my first order with Ms T tonight, but my parents are morally against the idea of any smoking and absolutely would not understand so I need to decide if the packaging is discreet enough to have sent my place of residence or if I need to do what I've been doing with all the other things and have it sent to a friend's.
*mumble* Should do that anyway, but I'd hate to wait another week after it arrives to get it. *sigh*

From the name of the company and the imaging used it seems like I wouldn't have a problem, hence my asking here first, but you never know if someone happens to stick smoking or vapor related stuff on their labels and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thank you in advance and sorry for being a nusance. :oops:

No Offense but I have a hard time believing you are over 18. You should not be purchasing these products if you are not. If you are over 18, why in the world would you need your parents to approve of this. Send them to the CASAA website so they can be informed.

CV

PunkCam

Feb 6, 2013
Kent, WA
No Offense but I have a hard time believing you are over 18. You should not be purchasing these products if you are not. If you are over 18, why in the world would you need your parents to approve of this. Send them to the CASAA website so they can be informed.

CV

It's really quite simple, their house, their rules. And actually, if I want to go deeper into it, it's not just their property I'm on. At any given time, due to it's size, I could also be on my grandparents property, or my crazy aunt's who is a million times more pig-headed and rude when she says you're wrong. It's a really beautiful place, but the majority of my family who sneaks around it are crazy-bossy. That's completely off topic though.

I have a healthy relationship with my parents and have no desire to disrespect them over their feelings whether I disagree, find them to be factually incorrect or whatever else. They pay the bills and property taxes, as well as helping my husband and I by insuring my car while he's going to school and looking for a job. We just pay rent and for food. I also couldn't care less if they approve of the things I do or not. It really comes down to they don't agree with drinking, but if I want to go out to a bar and come home completely plastered, they won't say a damn word on the subject because I didn't do it under their roof as far as they're aware.
This is why vaporizing is so nice. I can come home from work if it's been stressful, and I work with school age kids so it gets pretty damn stressful, I can go up to my room or outside and puff away until I feel better, none the wiser.

My husband says, long story short - They're Mormon.

and re- civic - It's what's on the label. While they won't open my packages, I don't feel like being questioned over curiosity on what's inside it because of a company name, logo, or slogan. Hence erring on the side of caution. :mail:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Thanks for the detailed and personal explanation PunkCam. I feel like we now have more info about you than we have a right to ask for! The reason it was mentioned by another poster, and why I added the "must be over 18" clause to my post was that it is very important to us as a company, our customers, and the industry as a whole to make sure we are not supporting minors purchasing our products. Another assumption that comes to my mind, based purely on surface info and not fact, is that with the family limitations you have, you may not have been a tobacco smoker in the past (I say "assumption" because I know these can frequently be wrong). We also do not recommend that people start vaping, especially with nicotine, if they were not a smoker originally. However, if one is 18 years old or older, they can make their own decisions about what to do.

We aren't trying to delve into your personal life or judge you based on your culture (there are clearly plenty of cultures out there that have reasons to disapprove of vaping), so I hope you haven't taken things that way. Vapers can be protective of this industry because we all want things done above board and if we do not self-regulate, things could get out of control. It certainly would not be in anyone's interest for the industry to promote unethical practices. Thanks for relating your story to us, it is understood that everyone has their own situation.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Welcome to Ms. T's Punk :)

I can totally relate to the family stuff. Hang in there and best of luck! You won't be disappointed with the juice here, it's awesome! If they want to know why it smells so yummy just tell them it's from a bakery, it's true :) The hard part will be if they want you to share :lol:

And I agree with Brandon, don't take the other posts too personally. It's just hard to tell a persons age on the internet.

PunkCam

Feb 6, 2013
Kent, WA
No worries about anything. Living just south of seattle I understand and can appreciate how communities can be very close knit and protective of their culture and pasttimes. Everyone is, no matter what you're into or a part of. I also have come to understand through others that my personality tends to exude either immaturity or annoyance even when I'm not feeling either. Probably because I tend to be so literal, factual and tmi about everything? I don't know. :)

Thanks for the welcomes and being concerned. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread