Shipping Time. Should I Be Worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
I placed a $60-something dollar order from a well-known and popular vendor here that USPS (and that "stamps.com" place) says shipped on 12/29, and it's still showing "Electronic Shipping Info Received". I understand that we just had the holiday season etc., but I also ordered something from another vendor on the 1/2 and it came today... This is strictly a domestic transaction inside the US.

... Should I be concerned yet, or give it a few more days? I'm pining to try the full-sized Vivi Nova...

Last edited:

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
Can you contact the vender. If they are connected to ECF they will understand. Heck, I think we all sweat a little when waiting on stuff and I bet most venders know the rutine and deal with these questions all the time. Most venders I have delt with like feedback, any feedback. Lets them know what is working and whats not.

MacSabbath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Scotland
I've ordered from 4-5 different suppliers in that same time frame and already received everything except some big batches of ejuice but was given a warning it can take 3-7 days for them to make the batches. I ordered some vivi novas on Friday and they are already at my post office today (was too late for me to pick them up before they closed). Someone messed up somewhere with your order. Maybe if you ordered some e-juice along with your order they haven't mixed it yet? Otherwise your vendor is just very slow.

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
I did send a note, and got a very quick response indicating that there was a shipment that USPS failed to scan and put on the wrong truck, but the P.O. has assured the vendor that everything is getting routed to where it needs to go. I have no reason to disbelieve this. I do have every reason to believe that this vendor is cool thanks to these forums, so it's no big deal.

Life can sometimes pose terrible problems that present tremendous challenges, but this is obviously not one of those times. Happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread