The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Shipping Times

Discussion in 'Bionic Vapor' started by Scribbles, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Scribbles

Scribbles Full Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Australia
    Hi everyone

Just wondering what the average processing time is for orders with Bionic Vapors. I have sent the store several emails with no reply.

I placed an order on 03 August and have had not had any notifications since my order and payment email.

Just starting to get a little concerned as I have read others say shipping is quite quick.

Have been stung before by dodgy vendors and I'm worried I've been stung again.

2. sjtown

sjtown Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    armed forces europe
    Have you messaged jc on here? I know he will get you sorted out. He checks his messages on vape breaks here. Don't be worried :)

3. IML8

IML8 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2014
    Oklahoma
    If everything is in order on your end, you can be confident you haven't been stung. Rest assured, whatever it takes, JC will get your order squared away. You'll end up happy.

4. jcalis1394

jcalis1394 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2013
    Miami, FL
    That's odd, I replied to all messages except the ones received today as I'm trying to wrap up all orders. Can you PM me your order # and the address you sent your e-mail to? With the craziness of these last days it wouldn't surprise me if I overlooked one e-mail, but not several specially from the same person. PM me ASAP to get you sorted out! :)

5. Scribbles

Scribbles Full Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Australia
    Wow thanks so much for your responses. Is good to hear from others that I shouldn't worry, puts my mind at ease.

And thanks JC for replying as well. The first email I sent was a reply to the order confirmation and the second one I used 'Contact Us' on the website. Is all good, I just needed a little reassurance that my order hadn't dropped off the face of the earth.

I checked the order when I logged into my account last night and it said it was still unfulfilled, but no doubt it is close to the top of the list.

Will wait patiently, it shouldn't be too far away.

Thanks again everyone for your replies, very much appreciated.

6. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca

Seems to be a common trait with Vapors

WE HAVE NO PATIENCE
    I think I may have slowed him down. He ended up having to do my order twice the wonderful USPS ate the first one. it was a tiny 16 bottle order so if you'd like you can blame me. I got my order today and I probably wouldn't even notice if you did.

7. Scribbles

Scribbles Full Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Australia
    Agree that we HAVE NO PATIENCE. And posties tend to get uncomfortable with how much they are stalked.

Even after 3 and a half years of vaping my patience hasn't improved.

Happy to say I did receive my shipping notification the other day so order is on it's way :) I assume JC was flat out with orders which it why it took a little longer to process.

Being in Australia and having been ripped off by overseas vendors before I probably tend to get a little panicky when an order isn't processed within a week.

8. sjtown

sjtown Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    armed forces europe
    Glad to hear he got you taken care of quick, and know there's something in there you should love :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.