Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Hi alpha, yes this is a concern voiced by many of our international friends. We have a problem with our shipping module for international orders that we are working on getting fixed. In the meantime, choose priority and see if that brings it down. Should be around US$20 give or take. Thank you for your concern and I promise we are working to address this issue.

ecosnige

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2009
UK
You misunderstand i have not placed a order as of yet, i have a account and have all the stuff i want in my basket, every soo often i log in to check the shipping and its allways the same $39 or $45.I cant order with the rates so high.My order is for 60 odd dollars now as ive added more to it, but with the $39 shipping it just isnt worth it even if i am told you home brew juices are fantastic :(

ecosnige

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by nick78

ecosnige

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2009
UK
I wasn't rude at all nick just frustrated i can redo the post in negative feedback if you would like?If i think you have poor customer service after nearly 2 months of not doing what you said you would, also the fact the only email i recived from you was because i didnt finish my order with you! Which i have no doute was a computer generated email anyway!

All i and many uk people wanted to do is try your goods after you sent out free juice to a uk reviewer i know for a fact you have had many inquiry's about shipping costs,If you cant source cheaper shipping than 40 dollars in 2 months wowsers is all i can say!

ecosnige

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2009
UK
It took 10 seconds to edit as you could probably tell you can reply in negative reviews now nick as i have entered a post there as i feel maybe this was the wrong part of ecf to complain and dont want to get into trouble.

The edit of the avatar was the annoyance of looking at it and thinking its far from right! but i apologise as it was a little childish.

As i stated i got in contact with another vendor and they bent over backward to get new custom and i felt like they really cared now that was amazing to me! and then i felt really let down by yourselfs.

laborer75

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Minooka, IL
www.goodejuice.com
Maybe check your shipping address out. Might possibly be an error. Here's the rates I get:

uk-shipping.jpg

Since rates are calculated directly from the post offices production server, it has to be something about the address.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Maybe check your shipping address out. Might possibly be an error. Here's the rates I get:

View attachment 86186

Since rates are calculated directly from the post offices production server, it has to be something about the address.
Ok yes thank you. I knew priority was much more reasonable. Thanks for clarifying.

alphahot1

Dec 10, 2011
Italy
Hello, months have passed... tryied again to place an order, but this time it couldn't even calculate a shipment fee:
We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address and the shipping methods we typically use.
If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact us for assistance.
(Please check that your Zip Code is entered correctly.)

Has anyone had success with ordering from europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread