Shipping to Slovenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flon

Jan 12, 2021
Hello

I have a question, I don't know if I'm in the right forum, but does anyone have any experience with liquidnicotinewholsalers.com? I was gonna order some things and then realised they don't have Slovenia on their list of countries. Any chance they'll ship here anyway if I ask nicely or no chance at all? I checked some english and german sites but they are predictably not as cheap :/

• Useful
Reactions: Fidola13

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Hello

I have a question, I don't know if I'm in the right forum, but does anyone have any experience with liquidnicotinewholsalers.com? I was gonna order some things and then realised they don't have Slovenia on their list of countries. Any chance they'll ship here anyway if I ask nicely or no chance at all? I checked some english and german sites but they are predictably not as cheap :/

I've dealt with them a lot and they are a good company. I'd email them and verify if there was a reason for Slovenia not being listed or if they just hadn't had the need to check into putting it on their list.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    You'll probably find that shipping from the USA will be high no matter which site it is. Also, in my opinion, if a site does not have a country listed in their checkout, you can bet they removed it for a reason - they won't ship there.

In the future, you might want to check out a company called HiLiq. It's a Chinese company but I have heard good things about their nic (I have not tried it myself). I have also heard bad things but that's the case with any company.

If I remember correctly, they have warehouses in EU.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread