Should I be worried? Some help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Housedag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Canada
Hi everyone! I am a fairly new vaper, and I just placed my first online order with Canvape for a pink Evod starter kit. I also ordered a couple of 510 batteries, some cartomizers and ejuice because I wanted to justify the cost of the shipping, but my main reason for ordering from them was to purchase the kit.

The package arrived today (9 days later), and instead of a starter kit, I have been sent 1 pink evod clearomizer. And I also noticed that the starter kits are no longer for sale on the website.

I have sent them an email but what if they don't respond? Is there any other recourse now that they have my money?

This is the first time I have ever done an online debit transfer and now I am really concerned.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I

I would suggest calling them. Emails are easier to ignore and it helps to be able to speak to someone. I once ordered a package for t-shirt and various other things that hadn't shipped in 3 weeks. I called them and found out that they were waiting for a CD that wasn't in what I ordered, but apparently they thought that was. Once it was cleared up I got my package super quick.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
How much was it? I'm asking because I'd give them a day or so to respond then I'd call my bank or credit card and explain how I didn't get what I ordered and they won't respond. Most of your purchases are covered, especially if what you order and pay for was totally different than what you actually get. If you bought through PayPal its really easy to get a refund. Just open a claim.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Canvape does not have a telephone # on their website. I paid thru an email money transfer, so I don't think I have any course of action like I would a credit card. There was no packing slip.

I think all I can do is wait for a response from them.

They have a subforum here--you may want to start a thread--a polite one :)--there. But you need to have 5 posts before you can go over there. So, two more posts and wait for the furum to update at 25 min past the hour. Good luck!

CanVape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread