Show me your RM2 drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwilliams2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Greenville, NC
So, I've been looking around today for a drip tip to go with my RM2. Show me what you're using!!! Tell me where to get it for extra credit! :)

Does anyone know where I could find a drip tip like the one below that's made out of something other than SS? I hate metal drip tips. I'm looking for something that will sit flush on top of the RM2.

thumbnail.asp

Last edited:

aarhus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
While I prefer shorty black delrin also...this one works well IMO:
IMG_1736_zps1670c17a.jpg

Can't tell you where I got it except "in my drawer of vaping crap". I think it came off a protank.

That looks great. Maybe I'll just try that out. I've got a bunch of tips lying around, just hadn't the inclination to play around, your pic just made me change my mind :D

DuffTime

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
United States

They're the only drip tip I'll ever use again. Got it from 310vapers. They also carry one that looks like the standard Delrin. These are made out of Teflon - PTFE. They don't get hot (at least with .6 ohm setups), they have a great feel that isn't tooth jarring should you have an oops moment, and I have yet to see a drip tip that transfers flavor better (SS ones taste funky to me, as do aluminum. Delrin just leeches flavor to me).

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
They're the only drip tip I'll ever use again. Got it from 310vapers. They also carry one that looks like the standard Delrin. These are made out of Teflon - PTFE. They don't get hot (at least with .6 ohm setups), they have a great feel that isn't tooth jarring should you have an oops moment, and I have yet to see a drip tip that transfers flavor better (SS ones taste funky to me, as do aluminum. Delrin just leeches flavor to me).

And it looks cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread