Status
Not open for further replies.

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
Thank you Hulamoon. I'm headed down to The vape Summit here in sunny Las Vegas this morning to check it out. Here a pic of my SVD I still enjoy regularly. (That is if I can get a pic to post). I seem to be having problems there.... View attachment 346060

Where can I get one ? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
1c4_146e17_8b58f11_oJ.jpg.thumb

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Where can I get one ? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Elithea this is an innokin SVD telescopic. I bought this one on eBay but they're everywhere now since it's been out awhile you can get one really cheap. The wrap is from J-Wrap. The tip is from Justhatip and the dangling charm I made from an old ankle bracelet I attached some roses and a heart to. It's a great mod to use in different sizes. This is in the 18500 mode but you can do 18650 or 18350 depending on your preferences. ;)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
LOL...I'm surprised I haven't had a domino disaster yet but it's been close. It must be because it's so packed full:blink: I need a more stable setup for storage and easy access. Love the little devil though it was so appropriate.

In this household my husband is king of the DOmino disaster. He however calls it a "Crapalanche"

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
Elithea this is an Innokin SVD telescopic. I bought this one on eBay but they're everywhere now since it's been out awhile you can get one really cheap. The wrap is from J-Wrap. The tip is from Justhatip and the dangling charm I made from an old ankle bracelet I attached some roses and a heart to. It's a great mod to use in different sizes. This is in the 18500 mode but you can do 18650 or 18350 depending on your preferences. ;)

Thank you , I'm looking to step up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Was that the one from olefolks? It looked perfect - a rose for a Rose!

It was indeed. A very nice gentleman and (Fellow Texan) looking to purchase a REO so he gave me a sweet deal on what appears to be an in prefect condition Provari Mini. Red with green led will be just like Christmas in June for my birthday. :toast:
image.jpg

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Hi ScandaL :)

It's a Vaporluxe, originally made by Ace of Vapes, but at this point in time, I believe discontinued. It is definitely reminiscent of the original Fist Pack mod.

Those are both exquisite. You have such elegant taste in all your creations KD. I love love love that dragonfly.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Those are both exquisite. You have such elegant taste in all your creations KD. I love love love that dragonfly.

And I thank you with a huge :blush:... It's all in fun, ya know? We make them prettied, then glance lovingly at them, and somehow the vape becomes even better.

Thank you Ms. ATR. The dragonfly is a cutie and as I mentioned earlier, a lovely gift from one of our own ECF'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread