Status
Not open for further replies.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
What keeps the juice from dripping into your mouth with a drip-tip attached to an atty?

well....I don't vape standing on my head...lol.

The atty has wicking material in the coil and some inside the body of the atty. You learn not to flood the atty pretty quickly. It is why some folks dislike dripping, you get 5-6 puffs and have to drip 3 drops or so and repeat while you vape. But vapor production is great and I think it provides the cleanest flavors possible so when I am home I drip. Outside I use a tank.

my girlfriend wants a girly pink pv. I think I may need to get her some skins.

Just get a pink ProVari!

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Now that is awesome. Didn't even occue to me I could cover a vivi as well. Ideas, ideas... Love that look Persapera.

Here is the template that I promised for skinning a Vivi Nova tank. I also updated my original post with the picture with the same links.
Print at 100%
Vivi Nova template.pdf
Open source Inkscape should be able to edit this .svg file if you need to tweak dimensions. Also, most electronic cutter software should be able to import this file.
Vivi Nova template.svg.zip
This is a cutting file that only works with Silhouette Studio software.
Vivi Nova template.studio

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
That Teena is putting me in the poor house! I think I've gone a little bonkers!!!

P1010575_zps5f0fab5d-1_zps472307ae.jpg

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I finally found and got a drip tip for my kicked purple BAM. I will post pic maybe this weekend. Lol. Sorry, it's been a mad week at work and I'm beat. It was hard finding the right shade of purple but it finally happened. I love it!

Came back to edit. It's not a well taken pic but here is my new drip tip on the kicked BAM... image.jpg

Lol. Will take a better pic later :)

Last edited:

Teena

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2012
Upland, CA
Thank you Bukket... sadly, some have already fallen off, I used a cement glue for jewelry..I think the white provari is "spongey" and wont hold the crystals. I will find something else that will work.. I like E6000 but its super thick.. Super glue is super thin and scared I will glue my fingers to the Provari...lol. Any suggestions on a good glue?
If I could sneek away my DH Zmax, and bedazzle it do you think he would notice? hehehe.. guess I 'll have to get one for myself.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: TOS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread