Status
Not open for further replies.

mannequinlolita

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
RVA
ktk8 I'm right there with you it's pay day and I'm scanning different places looking for my next have to have purchase and my check hasn't even hit my bank yet haha

I think I've been doing this every few days this month! I can't even splurge for two weeks, I'm going to have so many things I want by then its going to be overwhelming to pick!

Jenavieves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
macon
v5xth5.jpg

Where did you get the neckless?

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
WOW, that's so flattering! Thank you, you ladies just hugely made my morning! :rolleyes:

I hadn't even thought about selling any, ... is it against the rules of the forum? I think I remember reading where somebody got in trouble trying to sell something because he wasn't an official supplier

I don't want to get kicked off ECF or anything. Honestly I think you can upload just about any kind of pictures to Cafepress and do the exact same thing I did, so long as not a copyrighted design. ...A google search for royalty-free clipart or floral should bring up some yummy choices

The vinyl bumper sticker is shiny, so it really does kind of look like porcelain

You should sell your designs! Very pretty! :)

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Right nice collection there dragonbone. Certainly 100% Girl stuff cool thread as well.
The flashlight mods I make are more Lavender then pink. Yet something you`ll only catch me using during a mod test.

Here is a picture of one.
Picture40.jpg

It uses the 14500 battery and is mode out of a flashlight. One of the cool features it has is that rubber on the center and tail cap glows in the dark.
There is a how-to make one folder at this link
Right HERE
And here is a video of it getting a battery and switch hit.

Then there is the pink Jumbo Push pop mod but it seems the only picture is with a blue one also. It uses the 18650 battery.
JumboPushpope-cigs.jpg

And a video of it getting a battery and switch hit.

There is a how-to on making it here but this needs redone due to I now use 12 gauge shells for the ground contact rather then the copper tape used in the how- to
Right HERE

And lastly although it does not look all that Girlish now it was made out of a lipstick tube so don`t know how well it fits this category.
It uses the 10440 battery.
Picture23.jpg

I`m currently making a Pink/lavender one but will be decking it out with some pink Rhinestones and a little more dazzle type stuff.
I will be sure you see it. And if you know of a way for me to send it to you let me know. I want to add to your collection. :)
Think that`s it that's girlish type and always remember Connman does not vape Pink mods. Just make them for Girl type friends. :blink:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Thanks for the picture of the dragon VV mod from ejuicemonkeys. I loved it so much that I ordered it for my best friend who asked for a PV for her birthday! Can't wait to play with it (I will have to set it up for her) and I will undoubtedly have a hard time giving it up!

Wow, what a great best friend you are! Now you need one for yourself too.... Don't forget to take a pic and post it here!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
What do ya'll think of the new plastic Bolts? They come in different colors. I was thinking of pink, red, or yellow. They're only $20, so it's worth a try. But, the pictures do make them look a little cheap.

Does anyone have one yet? I'ld love to see pictures of what they look like in someone's hand with an atty or tank attached.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
DANG you all! You have tempted me just a little too far...order placed for two paisley egos, next up will be a pretty Twist. I love my pearl pink Twist, but now I have to have a patterned one, and now I know what I'm getting my two vapin' sisters for Christmas. You all have some very pretty e-cigs!!! I love this thread! :)

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Dragonbone seems to like my Hologram Silver Bullet so I'll post it here in this awesome thread. :D

yourefired-albums-silver-bullets-picture128280-picture-34620.jpg

Sheesh, I didn't know it would show up so big. Eh, that's kinda better, haha.
How awesome! Thanks so much YoureFired! Also, beautiful layout! Wow, you guys are all so artistic! Actually I love the other one in the background even more. Like a hammered metal look or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread