Show us your Winter Storm Juno Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
WP_20150127_001.jpg Heck, I live in Ohio and think we got more than western NY., I'm not bragging just like to take pics, dogs were camera shy

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
can't really get a picture... Sebago Lake Region in Maine... well over a foot, with no signs of stopping!

I'm feeling for you, but a piece of me wants to be there to experience it. I'm from northern Ohio so winter is not something new to me. I just miss the big snowstorms, loved em. Seems like a thing of the past here anymore. Ya we get the lake effect stuff, its not like the heavy dence snow. I want a nice southern panhandle snowstorm, al the least, it gives me a reason to fire up the fireplace.

Last edited:
I'm feeling for you, but a piece of me wants to be there to experience it. I'm from northern Ohio so winter is not something new to me. I just miss the big snowstorms, loved em. Seems like a thing of the past here anymore. Ya we get the lake effect stuff, its not like the heavy dence snow. I want a nice southern panhandle snowstorm, al the least, it gives me a reason to fire up the fireplace.

I'm a Texan living in NW Indiana... I do not EVER look forward to the Heavy Dense snow...

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
I'm a Texan living in NW Indiana... I do not EVER look forward to the Heavy Dense snow...

Welps, living on dat #rustbelt, ya got to own a 4wd, so snow is basically just a nuisance. I just love being out on my fishing expeditions during a big storm. Makes the woods so serene and I love the lack of people around

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Ok, ya got my interest! How the heck did ya get your dogs to hold that pose? I'm a guy but gotta admit that pic is really cute.

Those are both well trained show champions. It's not all that hard to do.

Here's a father & son pic of Parker & Uno
    parker-uno.jpg

Quite a few of my Beagle pics have made the rounds on the internet.
    wavecrop.jpg

Last edited:

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
    Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Love to see a guy in Ohio drinking Stone!

I'd post some of my snow pictures...
    But yeah, I live in San Diego.

BTW I am only about 20 minutes from Stone Brewery.
    :)

Wow I would stick my marker in the ground and be considered retired for life if I was that close, cudos to you and I'm raising a glass!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    Wow�� I would stick my marker in the ground and be considered retired for life if I was that close, cudos to you and I'm raising a glass!
    My wife is a big fan as well...
    She prefers Stone Ruination because she is a hop-lover.

I like their Stone Porter.
    Because I'm not as hardcore as she is.
    :)

The Vertical Epic series always gets a purchase from me.
    And Arrogant ....... doesn't harm me in any way.

Their Mac & Beer Cheese with sausage is all I would ever need to live on.
    You can also add broccoli if you feel the need to add something green.
    :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread