Shower Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
I've had mine since November and I still can't put it down! It goes with me everywhere. Even in the shower like that dude in the video. I even have fallen asleep with it!

Can you shower with the 510?

Just a question, I know it can't be too good for a manual battery to get wet. (possibly not)

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
i tend to bubble bath with my PV but i think i'd steer clear of showering. :lol:

Baths with an ecig are awesome! I take dead sea salt baths often using some essential oils to help with pain and I love to just lay back with my e-cig and relax without worrying about an ashtray falling in the tub.

Deaf Ear

Jan 20, 2010
North Carolina
Baths with an ecig are awesome! I take dead sea salt baths often using some essential oils to help with pain and I love to just lay back with my e-cig and relax without worrying about an ashtray falling in the tub.

I agree! Plus I tend to get way more vapor in the bubble bath, and it even seems to taste better.:thumbs:

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Oh my God, my knee's been hurting so bad, now I desperately want to take a long, hot bath!!

What kind of oils do you use?

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Oh my God, my knee's been hurting so bad, now I desperately want to take a long, hot bath!!

What kind of oils do you use?

Haha, we're about to really go off topic here,lol I use either lavender or patchouli, just depends on the mood I'm in. I have titanium plates and screws throughout my leg from the ankle to my pelvis. The dead sea salt and the oils really do help with the pain.

OK, back on topic, sorry about the commercial break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread