sick oval build for wismec theorem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2015
Being that I know fuew people who vape, I had to share this. Tried the notch coil, and others in this beautiful tank. I decided to try an oval build to maximize the space in the tank. This allows more clearence from the glass, and allows more wick through the coil too. It's 3 wraps on 2 posts taped togeather to make an oval shape. Getting .5 ohms and run it at 25 watts, and even mtl with 1 air slot almost closed its crazy vapor and flavor. Don't know the size of the 2 posts I used, but you can asses the room in the tank and do this. The coil almost touches the bottom of the deck, and goes up a bit past the upper deck. Plenty of room. You would think it would be too hot because this raises the top of the coil very close to the mouthpiece, but it's just a small area of the whole coils surface area. Enjoy your vapes!!!

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Used to put oval coils in my old protank 3.....with stacked silica wicks... Been couple years

Now that I have a regulated tc mod and real RBAs maybe I should try again... always have thought oval coil/wick would work great in my Kayfun.

Wonder if the wife has any Bobby pins I could use as a core form.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Reactions: zandersig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread