Siegel ZMAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffitup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Layton, Utah, United States
let me know how it works out please,also how were you able to get the top portion off?

I kept messing with it and ended up using a knife going around the cap part where there is a crease. then using needle nose pliers very carefully to work it looks like it is just super glued on and finally came off. without not doing any damage but I was very patient. then used a long peice of bar i had pushed up under where the battery goes in and the control board came right out.

urby2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Surprise, AZ
Own 2 of these and no problems. Low battery will shut it down. Output off will cause it not to fire but everything else will look normal. Dunno. Wonder what the life span is on these. How long did your buddies last before it died? Maybe we should all be looking for mechanicals with a kick for longevity.

puffitup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Layton, Utah, United States
neither are very old couple months. And when I took it apart they are NOT put together well at all. the wires coming from the board goin up to the top piece look they where spots the wrap on them had torn kinda worries me if they touch and you hit the fire button and go to vape what it would do. Both of ours where the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread