Sigelei Etiny Plus Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_Crazz

Feb 2, 2019
Dallas Texas
Loving this #etinypluskit from @sigelei with it's got a Aluminum alloy body has a voltage input of 3.3V-4.2V with a built-in 800 mAh battery with a resistance of 1.2 ohm to 3.0 ohm has a micro USB charging port at 5V/1A has a High Medium and Low setting and comes with the #etiny 2 tank with a dimond viewing window and holds 2.0ml of juice. I'm using @drexdrips #onpoint a frosted cereal with a splash of milk.

Attachments

• IMG_20190201_183456.jpg
    IMG_20190201_183456.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Sounds and looks like a nice kit. But not tiny enuf for me. I got my tiny, but waiting for an RTA to fit in it. As it has no power adjustment the .75 ohm coil that came with it is a tad bit too warm for me. When the RTA arrives I'm thinking a 1.0/1.2 ohm build should be just right.

IMG_20190117_185608.jpg

Reactions: PodVaper

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2019
Asia-Pacific
Loving this #etinypluskit from @sigelei with it's got a Aluminum alloy body has a voltage input of 3.3V-4.2V with a built-in 800 mAh battery with a resistance of 1.2 ohm to 3.0 ohm has a micro USB charging port at 5V/1A has a High Medium and Low setting and comes with the #etiny 2 tank with a dimond viewing window and holds 2.0ml of juice. I'm using @drexdrips #onpoint a frosted cereal with a splash of milk.
Sounds very interesting, small and change able with different coils.

Sounds and looks like a nice kit. But not tiny enuf for me. I got my tiny, but waiting for an RTA to fit in it. As it has no power adjustment the .75 ohm coil that came with it is a tad bit too warm for me. When the RTA arrives I'm thinking a 1.0/1.2 ohm build should be just right.
View attachment 795873
Speaking of tiny, just got another (kinda) pod system today but tiny it is and triggered my interest and to share.

Attachments

• 237771.jpg
    237771.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Foggy Road

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Loving this #etinypluskit from @sigelei
Must be new. Could you post the web site where you purchase this and cost listing. I could not find any information on it, just wondering how you received all this information. Do you have any ties with sigelei ?

Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread