Status
Not open for further replies.

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
Dang! My spending is never gonna end this way. I want the pink and the blue since I already have a red Tmax! :p
I would get them this time around...I Know that they are gonna sell out (but they will get more, lol)
I want those NOW.
But I gotta get some glasses this time around - I can't see jack, lol

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
Have you found a vendor selling the zmax mini yet? I have not...but I didn't exactly go nuts searching. Gonna be kinda pricey as most VV/VW sigelei Zmax line are... Also, I like the zmax V3 which can use both 18350 and 18650 but of course China is pushing them with ICR batts instead of IMR...they haven't quite figured that we don't really like ICR batts yet. Don't see those around much either...

Nu2vap'n

Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Cypress, CA
061313102628.jpg
Just got mine yesterday and luv'n it so far.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Being a Noob and all...how do you go about changing the settings with just one button...is it like the Provari...you have to just keep pushing the button over and over to get to different settings? That seems like a lot of trouble?

I have the Sigelei Zmax telescope with the exact same one button menu. I find it easy to navigate with one button. I think I'd have a hard time remembering which button or combination of buttons to use with a multi-button menu.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
I would just get the Z3 and have the versatility....18350 alone, too low a mah for me for the price...they do look nice though.

Yeah, I love the colors and would really like to get one since I love my Zmax telescope, but I hesitate to get it for that price since it only takes a 350. If it came with an extension I'd jump on it in a hot second. I may get it anyway. I really want the pink one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread