SILVER BULLET ECIG - NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

norms09

Oct 15, 2008
Hi everybody. I am new to this forum but i been a ecig person for the last 5 years.
i have been smoking the silver bullet from Altsmoke for the last 3 years and love it.
i do have a problem now as Altsmoke does not make or service the silver bullet anymore because Chad does not make them anymore (i have no idea why)
i have about 8 silver bullets that the heads are all stripped and chad would replace them for me about once a year.... i am a big smoker.....
i see that vapourkings is selling silver bullets but believe me - they are not the same quality as chad. they must be made in China as every one i have bought does not work correctly.
i have attached a picture of some of the stripped heads.. i was paying chad 10.00 a head to replace and would pay more.. let me know if anybody can help. i am not good with fixing things.

Attachments

• 20170207_173443smaller.jpg
    20170207_173443smaller.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 32

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everybody. I am new to this forum but i been a ecig person for the last 5 years.
i have been smoking the silver bullet from Altsmoke for the last 3 years and love it.
i do have a problem now as Altsmoke does not make or service the silver bullet anymore because Chad does not make them anymore (i have no idea why)
i have about 8 silver bullets that the heads are all stripped and chad would replace them for me about once a year.... i am a big smoker.....
i see that vapourkings is selling silver bullets but believe me - they are not the same quality as chad. they must be made in China as every one i have bought does not work correctly.
i have attached a picture of some of the stripped heads.. i was paying chad 10.00 a head to replace and would pay more.. let me know if anybody can help. i am not good with fixing things.
Welcome and glad you joined. Might want to take them to a local machinist, might give you a quantity discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread