Silver Vein Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
I just got mine in today, too! My package had a huge hole gouged in the side, but the Omega was unharmed.

The Silver Vein paint is killer. It has a wonderful smooth, weathered (but glossy), metallic texture that is totally rocking. It was really pretty surprising to see how much smaller it actually is than the Silver Bullet.

I can't wait for my fresh set of batteries finish cooking so that I can take it for a spin.

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been looking around at mods cause I want to buy one. I have Big Chuck I got in the classifieds and swaps thread. I love my Chuck but it's just too heavy for my hand. After seeing your video, I'm gonna have to look into that Omega. I thought it was gonna be huge, but it didn't look like it. Is the switch on it good? Sweet looking mod.

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
I've been looking around at mods cause I want to buy one. I have Big Chuck I got in the classifieds and swaps thread. I love my Chuck but it's just too heavy for my hand. After seeing your video, I'm gonna have to look into that Omega. I thought it was gonna be huge, but it didn't look like it. Is the switch on it good? Sweet looking mod.

its very light weight, almost half the weight of the V3 and feels awesome in your hands. I can't express how much I love this thing, and out of the 20 sum mods I have had in the past I would say save your pennies and buy the Omega!

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
The Omega is good for a big batt mod.
The only thing if considering it or the SB(or other mod) is the switch gets a bit tiresome and wears my hand out if I try to use it all day.
Needs a bit of a lighter touch spring in it imo.
So if you have arthritis/carpal tunnel etc you may want to go with a SB instead that would be a bit easier on the hands.

Burto1945

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Springfield, IL
The only thing if considering it or the SB(or other mod) is the switch gets a bit tiresome and wears my hand out if I try to use it all day.
So if you have arthritis/carpal tunnel etc you may want to go with a SB instead that would be a bit easier on the hands.

If you have arthritis or carpal tunnel, another good mod is the Saber Touch. It uses a touch sensor instead of a button, so you don't actually have to press anything. Some don't like the look of the device, but it has been cleaned up quite a bit since its unveiling.

But, getting back on topic, that Silver Vein looks sweet! I might have to get one of those bad boys very soon!!

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
i LOVE the silver vein. I'm a lady and its flawless and beautiful. The OMEGA also comes in black, chrome, and pink for a lower price :)

I'm a lady too......NO PINK!!!!!!!! I actually would like to have the chrome but I'm afraid it will come off. So I will probably order the silver vein. Thanks for getting back to me!

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA

I do plan on buying a custom green SB with a black button but Chad is sick and in surgery for a couple weeks so I am waiting to buy that one. BUT my omega switch really isnt that bad, it has just the right amount of resistance, and I have tried my share of SB's and the button is kinda inverted feeling so pushing it in all the way feels akward sometimes. I guess its all subjective but I can't get over how IN LOVE I am with this omega.

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
I'm a lady too......NO PINK!!!!!!!! I actually would like to have the chrome but I'm afraid it will come off. So I will probably order the silver vein. Thanks for getting back to me!

your welcome. I actually prefer the silver vein over the chrome because I am OCD and the finger prints/constant urge to polish it up would drive me nuts!

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
Okay, ordered!!! I'm stoked now!! I'm thinking that it is quite a bit smaller than my chuck. We'll see!! Thanks Megan.....and btw......love the state you live in! :)

Ohh yea! We just had a huge vapers meet, I'm excited for you to get the Omega. My husband bought a chuck but its taking forever to get here. Here is a pic of bigicedog and I from the vapers meet we had this saturday in tacoma. the link to the official website is in my signature :)

58999_436253974124_504384124_5121608_4838505_n.jpg

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
It'll take about 3 weeks on the chuck. Great mod!! I've had mine for 8 months and had zero problems with mine! I just wanted something a little lighter and also for back-up in case my switch goes out. How many people were at the vapers meet??? That's farther than my hubby likes to travel. Unless we are on vacation that is.

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
your going to love it so much. im sure you already popped the batts in there. lemme know what you think of that THROAT HIT!! its amazing! :)

It really is quite nice, but I'm not sure it performs all that much better than my SB. But, all things considered, I adore this Omega!

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
your welcome. I actually prefer the silver vein over the chrome because I am OCD and the finger prints/constant urge to polish it up would drive me nuts!

Oh, no doubt, I would go batcrap if had gotten a chrome Omega! Honestly, I'd have a microfiber cleaning cloth in every room of my house!

I'm really stoked about the sliver vein finish. It feels super durable and scratch resistant. Plus, it doesn't hurt that it looks fantastic.

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
Alright! No more!!! I already have to wait until later this week to get it. Now you're making me suffer!!:laugh:

Our next vapers meet is going to be in Spokane :) at the vapor lounge! and yes, the omega silver vein finish is scratch resistant and seems to be durable. I said in my review I didn't care for that velvet crushed pouch but it is what my omega has stayed in every day i put it in my purse and leave the house it has its own little pouch!

You should get your omega freakishly fast. I live in Lynnwood and received it in 3 days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread