Simplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Ordered Thursday morning and it was in my P.O. Box this morning. Fast shipping. I got one box of menthol and one of blanks. Opened the menthol and vaped on the way home. Pretty decent flavor and nice satisfying puffs. Realistic size and feel. Soft "filter"for hands free vaping. I filled one of the blanks with my adv. Surprised at how much it holds. The flavor is clear with no funky carto taste. I'm really satisfied with what I bought these for so far and plan to try the tobacco next.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Finished both the first menthol and the first blank one I started with my juice in it. Battery life is about what I'd expect out of that size mini. I kinda figured they'd be good since it's Dawnbella's company. She's never steered me wrong yet on the minis. Can't wait to try the tobacco. Sure miss reading her posts on here but caught up to her on her supplier thread.

Last edited:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
I like that they use 26mg nic in these so people get a decent hit.

90mAh battery not so much.

But these look pretty good for being minis.

I like that they hit right away instead of having to do a couple of primer puffs. Hope the tobacco tastes as good as the menthol. They've got a new spot in my daily rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread