Since BWB seems to be gone, are there alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainBackfat

Mar 11, 2017
I have been purchasing from BWB since 2011, and I think they're pretty much done now. From orders missing items to liquids with no flavoring in them, it's apparent they aren't focused on supporting their customers anymore. Inquiries about missing or incorrect items go unanswered, and I've have to just give up ever getting the wrongs corrected; over $30 worth of product was missing flavor or completely missing from my orders.

Really sad since they've been my favorite go-to for 6 years. Now Nicoticket is gone as well; I liked their products mixed down.

That said, is there anyone out there who makes liquids similar? I'm about to start buying flavoring and trying my own, but it would be nice to have someone to buy from that's reliable.

I tried VaporGod, but all the sudden they started sending me cloudy liquid that was clogging my coils. I asked them what was changed and they denied there was anything different and basically called me a liar, so done with them, too.

Any recommendations?

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    I buy nic from Myfreedomsmokes.com. Tastes fine to me, and they have good deals all the time.

Essential Depot PG and VG through amazon. I think I got a gallon of each last time for like $40 total shipped.

Flavors from
    1. gremlindiy.com - 5% discount ELRECIPES

2. www.bullcityflavors.com - 6%, discount code: ELRECIPES

3. Ecigexpress.com - 10% off ELRECIPES

4. Wizard Labs - they have 8ml sample sizes for cheap, but I haven't found any discounts...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread