The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

since i cant post anywhere else.....

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by jsmusiker, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jsmusiker

jsmusiker Unresolved Status

Jun 11, 2013
    Florida
    Does anyone know the OFFICIAL Vision website. The two that show up in Google do not look real / official. The English is horrible, the site has no authority or pagerank, and they do not look real. Anyone know?

besides - visioncig.com
    besides - visionecig.com
    I could be wrong, as they might be a new company which would represent their site having no pagerank or authority...

2. Sugarbear

Sugarbear Moved On

Jun 10, 2013
    Clearwater,FL,USA
    They may be listed in the suppliers on this site .... may be able to get the website from there

3. candimccann

candimccann Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2012
    Lenexa, KS, US
    As far as I know, Vision is not a US company and the English will probably be pretty horrible. I don't think they sell direct to the consumer either, so you won't find pricing information. There will probably be a 'business inquiries' contact, though.

4. Sugarbear

Sugarbear Moved On

Jun 10, 2013
    Clearwater,FL,USA
    nevermind.. just checked and not listed... If they are reputable, you can look up their articles of incorporation!!!

5. jsmusiker

Jun 11, 2013
    Florida
    @sugarbear, thanks I did indeed check and they were not listed, although when i posted this I did not hyperlink the sites i entered, but this site automatically linked it with anchor text, which leads me to believe they ARE both the real sites

6. Sugarbear

Sugarbear Moved On

Jun 10, 2013
    Clearwater,FL,USA
    They are a direct e-cig manufacturer from china!!! Your not going to find anything on them as pricing is based on wholesale distributor marketing and is solely based on unit quantities. Most of the time minimums of 500 or 1000 units of product have to be purchased at a time.

7. jsmusiker

Jun 11, 2013
    Florida
    @candimccann. they def are not English based, but you would figure theie site would be professional, and spelling / grammar would be correct...
    I was looking for wholesale info for a local store, thank you

8. jsmusiker

Jun 11, 2013
    Florida
    That is exactly what I am trying to get, wholesale information, which I did find on one of those sites, but the way it was set up, and the whole itself just made me think twice if it was the actual OFFICIAL site

9. Sugarbear

Sugarbear Moved On

Jun 10, 2013
    Clearwater,FL,USA
    Yep... Still be real careful dealing with wholesale CHINA.... Do a lot of research because they are terrible about manning cheap products, cutting corners with lead solder joint, as example. I would be very precise about what you want and check with various wholesale markets to see if they will send you sample product that you can evaluate before a large purchase ( price still applies but better than dumping a large sum).....

10. candimccann

candimccann Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2012
    Lenexa, KS, US
    You'd think, LOL. But have you read any e-cig user manuals lately? haha

11. Flyingpint

Flyingpint Full Member

Jun 12, 2013
    United States
    The official site is visioncig.com. They sent me their price list. quantities are listed as minimum order 0-50 so it looks like you could order as little as you wanted. Shipping was about $50 for 50 vivi novas quoted to me.

12. Flyingpint

Flyingpint Full Member

Jun 12, 2013
    United States
    iirc, 50 novas came out to somewhere around $6.50 each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.