SirTastyVape - Nebraska vendor - Updates/coupons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmixology

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Bellevue, NE
www.sirtastyvape.com
Any specials going on? I've tried the More Chata and strawberry yumcake so far and like both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you head to the website, there is a tab at the top "discounts."

feel free to like our facebook page to unlock some coupon codes. I'm so glad you enjoyed our product :D!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Found this thread when searching for a juice that is like an Almond Joy bar. I decided to place an order for a sampler of Apple Pie, Gimme Morechata, Snickerdoodle, Strawberry Yumcake, and Banana Nut Bread. Would have done the Cubana Joy but I don't really want a tobacco juice. I have strayed away from them recently. Can't wait to get this sampler, they all sound great from the descriptions and reviews. Thanks Sir Tasty Vapes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

try the cubana joy, it's so good!

Hey maybe you should make a tobacco-less version too

mgmixology

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Bellevue, NE
www.sirtastyvape.com
The tobacco used in Cubana Joy is what makes the chocolate so special. The tobacco really accents all of the components of this truly unique tobacco e-liquid.

Cubana Joy was our approach to people who DO-NOT like tobacco e-liquids.

Our next flavor to be released is reminiscent of a fruit roll-up -- A very natural non sweet fruit roll-up

mgmixology

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Bellevue, NE
www.sirtastyvape.com
We will soon be labeling our product with a more professional label. With these changes, we will be rolling out distribution to brick and mortar locations across the U.S

My question for you all is;

Do you shop at a local brick and mortar? If so, would you like our product to be available there?
If you could leave the name and number of the shop you frequent I can try my best to make our product available to you. :)

mgmixology

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Bellevue, NE
www.sirtastyvape.com
10848225_1547775098798113_1236106815_n.jpg

A Sneak Peek!

yOGi805

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
The 805
We will soon be labeling our product with a more professional label. With these changes, we will be rolling out distribution to brick and mortar locations across the U.S

My question for you all is;

Do you shop at a local brick and mortar? If so, would you like our product to be available there?
If you could leave the name and number of the shop you frequent I can try my best to make our product available to you. :)

I buy most of mine from B&M's. Mainly
Lovejoy's Vape Room
636 W. Grand Avenue
Grover Beach, CA, 93433
(805) 904-6310

Owner is Graham Lovejoy and manager is Thrasher.

Would be awesome to pick up your juices locally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgmixology

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Bellevue, NE
www.sirtastyvape.com
usethisflyer.jpg

The sale is live and end 11:59PM Central 1/17!

New Flavor - Fruit by the Bottle - labeled "FBTB" is the newest addition to SirTastyVape e-liquids. This e-liquid brings an explosion of watermelon, fused with SMASHED strawberries, and sweetened with over-ripe peaches. This e-liquid will bring fruit lovers to their knee's wishing they bought the big bottle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread